Chapter 5: Crazy Fans

While he was kissing me he had forgot to lock the door and all of the fans walked in on us.

They went to yelling and screaming harsh words at me. I was broken, but then I realized it didn't matter because I had just got Kissed by Chanyeol!

The other members were all shocked then I saw Kai who was smiling which I was wondering why.

Maybe because He thought it was hilarious that Chanyeol actually kissed a girl like me or that he thought I was pretty.

After the members quieted the fans down Chanyeol rushed me to his room of which he shared with Kai and Baekhyun.

It was very awkward between us because if what the fans were saying.

I then told him that I needed to get to my car and head home.

He yelled "no, don't go. I can't lose you. I love you. Please stay the night❤"

I honestly didn't know what to say..

So i decided I was going to stay with him and spend the night. ❤

I really needed a shower! So I asked him where it was and jumped in forgetting to grab and towel.

So I had to call him in the bathroom and ask him to grab me one. ❤

Of course he didn't mind.

So I continued taking my shower and got out.

Then I realized that he had left me my stuff and brought me a T-shirt of his. ❤

So I decided to wear my underwear and his Exo Wolf shirt❤ which smelled like his cologne c:

After that I brushed my teeth and then he come in the bathroom and put his arms around my waist. Saying "can you be my girl. ❤"

...

....

.....

His Girl!!

Oh my goodness! So of course I decided to say yes. Sadly I didn't have much longer in Korea left.

Anyways he picked me up and carried me to bed and laid me down, covering me up. ❤ Then he got in and laid beside me kissing me on the cheek, and he said "goodnight my princess. ❤

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!