Chapter 38: Phone Call..

When I heard my dad on the phone I was very curious who it was. Honestly I thought it was just gonna be his girlfriend or something but then again I don't know if he has a girlfriend.

So of course I was noisy yes I was noisy I have to know what's being said.

So Chanyeol and I both stuck our ears to the wall of which is easily heard through.

I heard my dad say "everything's fine here, no ones hear and no one has bothered us."

Then he said "there's no need to come by here to check the house, everything things good"

Oh great! Another check-up I mean seriously how many check-ups are we gonna have, cause every time we've had one I've gotten caught! Now I have to worry about Chanyeol!

My luck just went down the toilet!

Right when everything was good it all goes to shit! In seconds.

Anyways!

My dad then said "okay you can check the house but I'll be here with my daughter who is visiting us"

Well that's just great! There checking the house and the only place to hid is the secret doorway in the basement!

When that happened I saw sadness show up in Chanyeols eyes! I then hugged him and he layed his head on my chest!

I told him everything's going to be fine, but I didn't promise this time because every time I did it never worked out!

We then got some food and blankets and put them in the secret door in the wall and figured out what we're gonna do.

I hope all goes well!

---------
Short update but still please comment on what you think! I've done now 38 chapters and no ones said anything! Let me know if you like it!