Chapter 36: Home ❤

Thankfully I do not have to hide anymore! I hated having to hide all the time, I never felt safe! Now I feel safe but my worry is for my baby Chanyeol, cause now he's in danger.

If he gets caught they will kill him dead and kill my last members of my family including me, for protecting him!

Although it is good to be home after everything I went through!

I'm just so worried for Chanyeol.

Because I finally got home after the big incident that occurred I finally was going to take a hot shower in my house.

So I left Chanyeol in my room got my clothes out to wear and went to get a shower.

Right before I jumped in the shower Chanyeol grabbed my hand and asked if we could take a shower together. Cause nether of us have had a hot shower in weeks.

So I accepted and we jumped in the shower.

He put his hands around my waist whispering in my ear how much he loves me.

He kissed my neck which made me get chills in my body c:

I then turned and gave him a full frontal hug while the water was running over us.

I kissed him and told him how special he really was to me and how everything we've been through was worth it.

After a long hot 30 minute shower we got dried off and put on our clothes.

I went down stairs hand-in-hand with Chanyeol and went to the kitchen to get some food of which I only got to eat fruit and old can food which was disqusting!

Chnayeol had to keep a hoodie on so that in case someone swings by he's covered up

My dad cooked us some Spaghetti and Meatballs! Which was so yummy! Chanyeol even loved it. ❤

After dinner we cleaned up and went to our rooms.

Now because Chanyeol has to hide he is in the basement and because I'm his loving girlfriend I'm going to sleep in there with him so he's not alone. ❤

We then went to bed and got some sleep! Hoping ours days stay like this!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!