Chapter 46: My man ❤

When we woke up we both felt so happy because we were back together and loving each other like never before. We couldn't help but love on each other because that's all that's left.

He's my man. ❤

He'd the best thing to of ever happened to Me. As I laid there j felt him get up he leaned over and kissed my forehead and went into the kitchen.

I could hear him making a lot of racket but I let it go cause my ankle was still sore and was very worn out cause we didn't got to bed until real late.

After about 30 minutes he came in the room with breakfast on a tray. He made Me some strawberry pancakes, bacon, sausage, and scrambled me some eggs with some biscuits.

I was so thankful even though I couldn't eat it all on my own. So I asked him to share so we ate breakfast together and watched some TV! (:

After eating he cleaned up the mess. Then came back into the room with me. We held hands while watching a sad and romantic movie.

The driver guy came in and checked on us and told us to get some sleep cause its gonna get busy around here.

My man Chanyeol Is the best ❤ We are perfect together!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!