Chapter 40: Dead..

Then The guy pulled out a crow bar and busted the wall down and what do you know, Chanyeol was there shaking in fear.

The police jerked him out and threw him across the room yelling hurtful and racist things. Which infuriated me, before I could grab something to hit the police with my dad pulled a Gun out of his pocket.

While I was trying to grab Chanyeol my dad then shot one of the police dead in the head I was screaming for him to stop because I didn't want anyone else to get hurt, But before I could do anything he shot at the other guy sadly the guy as he was going down shot at Chanyeol and before I knew it I saw blood!

Omg what can I do! I then stuck my hand on Chanyeols wound on his shoulder and started crying. I drug him off and picked him up on my back carrying him out the basement door.

As I was going I heard 2 more shots and I heard my dad yelp for help! I couldn't turn around because I had to save Chanyeol!

So I took and ripped a piece of my shirt off and wrapped his shoulder to stop the blood. I put him in a bush and hid him so I could check on my dad.

I was already covered in chanyeols blood and scared to death of what I had just saw. And what was yet to come when I go to the basement.

I then ran as fast as I could to the basement door which was on the outside. I ran down the steps and saw my dad laying there stiff. With nothing but a pile of blood surrounding him and the two officers who were there were both out cold.

I ran to my dad and felt for a pulse, I stuck my finger under his nose a could feel a little breath left in him. I grabbed him and told him how thankful I was of what he had done and how much I loved him. " dad I know we've never been close but I'll never forget what you just did I love you, goodbye dad."

He then grabbed the top of my shirt and said "go now before they come, go now!" He then yelled it at me. I couldn't leave him but I had too.

Then while laying there crying someone grabbed me from behind and carried me off and as I was going I saw my dads head fall to the side.. he was Dead. As I was steadily crying the person took me to Chanyeol. When I saw who it was, it was the driver of the boat of which I thought had left.

He said "I told you I'd come back!"

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!