Chapter 51: Wedding of a lifetime ❤

Once I found out I was pregnant I knew we'd have to get married cause I'd hate to be fat and pregnant on my wedding! Lol!! When Chanyeol found out he was going to be a father he had tears in his eyes! I don't have to worry though because he's going to be the greatest father ever!

We decided we were going to have the wedding in 2 weeks. So me and Chanyeol went out house shopping because a married couple who are soon to be parents can't live in a dorm room. We couldn't find anything we liked until we found a house 15 minutes a way from SMentertainment building so it was perfect.

It was a 3 story house with inside stairs. It had a big beautiful porch and back porch. It even had a room of which could be chanyeols exo music room. It was very expensive but was totally worth it. The house was big and light blue!

Wedding Day:

I had picked a sweetheart neckline dress with lace beading and diamond trail. It was so beautiful! I had chosen red roses as my flowers because Chanyeol proposed with red roses. ❤

I had invited all my friends that I had made in Korea. Chanyeol picked Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, and Suho as Best Man! I chose Chanyeols sister, and my three friends I met whose names were Johee, Hana, Sunny. My bridesmaids wore pink lace bridesmaid dresses! And the best men wore black suits with pink ties! Chanyeol done that for me because my favorite color is pink!

As I walked down the isle I wanted to cry because it was my dream to have my mom and my friend Rosa there with me! I sure do miss those girls!

When I reached Chanyeol! The priest then said the vows and we both said "I do" and put our rings on each others fingers.

"You may now kiss the bride" ❤

We kissed and I threw my flowers out and my friend Sunny grabbed them. As we walked outside of the church doors they threw rice at us! We kissed each other again and got into the limo! Which had cans on the back saying "Just Married" ❤

5 months later:

I was being rushed to the hospital with abdominal pains worst than ever! They put me in a room and put my legs on some things! They screamed "push, push again, push hard"

I kept pushing and pushing while Chanyeol held my hand of which I squeezed hard! "Come on the head is out!"

I pushed again with all my might!

"You got it the first baby is a little boy"

"Push again I see it coming!"

I pushed again and again and again and

"You've done it the 2nd baby is a little girl"

I was covered in sweat and tired as hell I was finally done giving birth. After they cleaned me and the babies up they brought both of them to me.

Chanyeol and I decided to give the boy a Korean name which was "Chin-Young"

We decided to give the baby girl a korean and american name which was "Rosa Park"

I chose this name for memory of my friend Rosa and Park because Chanyeols name is Park Chanyeol!

Chanyeol said " our babies are so beautiful because of me" I laughed saying " I did all the work all you did was make a deposit so their beautiful because of me" he laughed saying "their beautiful because of us' ❤