Chapter 33: Getting to the boat dock.

We woke up feeling like total crap!

We ate some quick breakfast which of course I ate the least because I got their scraps cause the manager didn't want to feed me.

I feel like a dog around these people. Its a terrible feeling.

I quickly got in disquise and got my stuff packed to get on the boat.

I packed the few clothes I had and the clothes Chanyeol let me borrow. I only had one pair of shoes of which I had been wearing since the concert.

I only had one bag because everything i owned was at my house which I will soon enough get to have again!

We didn't have to get on the boat till 8:30 at night so it wouldn't be easy to catch us.

We didn't do much during the day, we just sat with each other on the bed and held each other.

The hours passed oh-so slow.

Finally it had reached 8:00, which means we had to get to walking to the dock.

Before leaving something shocking happened.

Baekhyun and Kai came in the room and wished us both luck and they both hugged me telling me how much they had grown to like me because I'm a tough girl!

Kai then said "if you weren't with Chanyeol I'd make you mine"

Haha! This was the first time I had laughed in awhile!

Then Kai kissed me on the cheek and wished me luck! ❤

Then before I walked out of the door with Chanyeol they grabbed my shoulder and said "I hope to see you again someday, we can be great friends, good luck"

When I heard that I knew there were people who cared about me in this world which made me smile. ❤

Anyways, Chanyeol and I got in the drivers car and he drove us close to dock so that we could walk the rest of the way making it non-suspicious!

During the ride Chanyeol grabbed my hand and told me everything's going to be fine!

I then scooted over to him and held onto him around his waist and said I love you. ❤

We finally got to the place and the driver then hugged us both and told us how brave of a couple we are! He said we were like Bonnie and Clyde!

We walked quietly and quickly to the dock.

I saw the boat my dad had said that had a flag blowing on it.

We got on it and done what they said to do.

We got into the bottom bucker of the boat and locked the latch.

Surprisingly it was cozy and roomy which was nice for once. Cause last time I hid somewhere it was a little tight packed area.

Now all we have to do is take this long boat ride Home. Ugh!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!