Chapter 21: Scouting out the place.

I knew it would be stupid of me to try this after this being my first day of working.

So I decided I needed to scout of the place.

So as the days went by I would work around the vent to see how I could get in there to see where it goes.

Without alerting any of the other women and the guards.

I noticed the women tend to work on the oppisote side so I didn't pay much attention to them.

Now its the guards.

Everyday they would walk off for lunch for about 10 minutes which gave me 5 in and 5 to get put.

So I waited till the next day.

The next day:

We went down there again. Everyone was doing their own thing and the guards walked off so as soon as they did I crawled in the vent.

I quietly crept through and saw an opening. I went to it and it was a vent from the office below me. I could here them talking.

They said "Officer when are we gonna destroy those stupid Americans?"

Officer "don't be so loud! We will destroy them once they finish their job, it should take but another 3 days. Then we will send half to the gas chamber and the other half against the wall to be shot"

When I heard that I wanted to scream!

I didn't know if I should let the other girls know, but I said anything I could risk my escape.

I can't tell them, I feel so horrible!

The sad thing is I only have 3 days to get a excape plan together.

But I had to stop listening and keep going.

I kept crawling and then I saw an opening, OMG, it leads to the outside!!!

I can't believe this. I can get out of here.

But wait its been over 10 minutes, oh crap!

I quickly and quietly got out, thank god they took a 15 minute break instead of 10.

I got out before anyone could see me!

Now I have to plan this!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!