Chapter 49: Together Forever ❤

The leaving of America was very sad but I was okay with it. When we went to Korea before we decided where to live we wanted to check and see how Exo was doing. Knowing they think we're dead it would be a real big surprise. And the awesome thing is Chanyeol's going to join Exo again as one.

When we drove to the SMent building it was crowded as usual which is what they love, their wonderful fans. Chanyeol then got us in and we went to their dorms rooms. First we went into Chen, Lay, and Xiumin's room. When they saw us they didn't even speak they first ran to Chanyeol and attacked him hugging him! Telling them how much they missed their bro. Then as I stood there like a flamingo hoping they would notice they grabbed me and hugged me yelling "you the greatest girl out there, your the strongest girl I know" we missed you! And Lay even kissed my cheek which made me blush because of who he is haha. It didn't bother Chanyeol because he knows how amazing of a girl I to him.

After seeing those goofy guys all 5 of us went to Kris, Luhan, Suho, and Taos room. When we walked their face was of pure shock. They said " how the hell are you guys still alive, I can't believe you're here we've missed you and Tao said "Dakota you are the greatest girl I've ever met I wish you were mine but I already know you've got Chanyeolie! I still love you though! He then ran up and hugged me! Then last but not least we went to Baekhyun, Kai, And D.O's room where Sehun was hanging.

When we walked in the room went from as quiet as a mouse to sounding like a stampede of horses. Kai ran so fast he knocked me onto to ground! He couldn't stop hugging me which it didn't bother me at all since I'm still a big fan girl of exo. He finally released and said " how the hell did you do it? Girl you are one tough stick of dynamite!" I died of laughter! :))

Once the hugging and attacking stopped we all sat in the room talking about how we made it and everything we've been through! As we were sitting there I saw Chanyeol pull Kai and Baekhyun off to the side whispering. I didn't pay any attention because well its probably "guy stuff" but hey I was too busy Chatting with Lay, Suho, and Chen! Of Which couldn't stop staring at me like I was idk pretty or something! Lol after they chatted in secret for 20 minutes, Chanyeol come over to me kissed me on the lips and said he'd have to go somewhere and be back. "Okay, love you" I said.

He was gone for a couple hours! I wondering what was wrong cause he even missed dinner with the guys. I ate with them and took a shower. He still hasn't shown up so I went to bed alone. Hmm, I wonder what he's planning.

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda! There is only going to be one more Chapter! Hope you guys loved this story!