Chapter 11- Forever Family

I welcomed Crypto in after just staring at him for a bit.

Crypto was just looking at me as he noticed how tired I was or unfocused.

"What did you want?" I looked at him as I set my stuff down.

"I wanted to apologize to you for the way I acted to you on your first day." Crypto spoke quietly yet understandably heard.

"Why are you here?" I spoke again.

"Apologies." He mumbled again.

I rolled my eyes as he looked at me.

"제발, 내 말을 들어. (Please, Listen to me)" Crypto spoke to me.

"무엇? 말해 보세요! 그것이 무엇인지 말해?! 당신은 듣거나 사과를 계속하거나 나도 몰라?! ( What? Say it! Tell me what it is?! You keep saying listen or Apologies or I don't know?!)" I lashed out because of my dream and frustration or anything so I let it out.

"You could be..." he mumbled."never mind." He spoke finally and not saying what he wanted.

"Crypto." I mumbled as I stepped closer but i quickly stepped back away form him. "I need to shower so get out."

"Wolf. " Crypto spoke up again.

"Go. I need to lock my room cause people like you can get in." I spoke rather harsh.

"Mila." He mumbled quietly as he finally spoke that name after so long.

I instantly froze and just froze at the door. I knew that name, of course i did i mean who didn't but still i knew that name before she enterned the news plateforms that made it's way to my village a few years back before Crypto joined the games.

"i-i dont know that name, Crypto get out." I turned as i pushed it down again.

"You really dont want to listen or see what i am saying." Spoke as he got frustrated, a emotion i have yet to see on his expressionless face.

"No, i don't. How can i? You are random guy who is talking to me about someone i dont obviously know." I turned around.

All crypto did was stare at me.

"Your name is spelled like hers. Máni and Mila." Crypto spoke.

"So that doesn't mean it's the same thing." I looked down.

"Tae Joon Park." He spoke.

Tension rose as I remembered that name. The years when I was in Gaea before I found my tribe, I was a lost child because of my parents lost me. So i was alone 4 through to 7 so three years of Looking. I found someone who found me also. Their name was Tae joon Park and he spoke a foreign language that he taught me.

I learned korean as I was a smart, and quick learning child so with learning a new language it came with ease. When we first met i couldn't understand the boy as he spoke gibberish and pointed at things i didn't quite understand. That's when i was teaching english to him as he taught korean to me.

This friendship went on for three years until He lead me to a ship that was headed to my home planet and ill be able to join back with my people. He said he considered me as a sister and would wait to see me again. He made me promise that i'll come back to see him. Not gonna lie he was a brother i had in those three years alone.

Back to when that man made me listen to him as my family laid dead was when korean was refreashed in my head.

I understood every word that the man spoke and forced to see. That day was when all of the korean came back. My mind is able to refresh stuff when they are reintroduced.

"You aren't him. He's dead. The news covered that him and his foster sister were murder when they discovered something they shouldn't have." I spoke as I came back to my senses.

Crypto just sighed and looked at wrist on his jacket and clicked on his little key pad thingy that used to control Hack aka his drone.

"You cant recognize me because of my computer software in my technology. So if were to turn this off." He slightly mumbled and pointed to the black metal looking thing on his jaw, neck and shoulder ish area.

I was staring at him until his face turned glitchy and clearer to the eye. I looked at dark chocolate eyes that I seen in the little child in the allys or in the shops or the rain or the parks.

I stepped cover to Crypto as I teared up.

"Joon?" I whispered. I stepped closer as I realized it was him. I reached my hands to his face to hold it. I quickly acted out and slapped him.

"YA?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!?" I yelled as I was frustrated. All crypto did was laugh slightly as he held his cheek.

"바보, 왜 날 때렸어? (Fool, why did you hit me?" Crypto laughed quietly again.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes but quickly reacted with a hug to him.

Crypto was shocked and quickly tried to push but he relaxed and hugged me tightly.

His scent was familiar and sweet but also bitter. He smelled of coffee but also mint.

He hugged me as he just enjoyed finally a sisterly hug after so long. I didnt know that he began to cry softly.

I began to rub his head as he cried silently as he finally found a sister.

"Dont worry, Tae." I whispered quietly.

"울지 마세요. 당신은 너무 오래 후 저를 가지고있다.   영원히 가족. (Don't cry. You have me after so long.

Forever Family.)" I whispered as he hugged me and relaxed after hearing the word slip from my soft spoken voice.

----

Wrote this before I passed out.

Sorry for the long wait.

My mental health declined suddenly so I am sorry.

Crypto's va actually did give me a voice line so he helped me recover faster then usual.

So enjoy.

At to library, reading lists and follow or comment or something.

-author

🐾