Chapter 12- First Game pt. 1

Tae Joon (well I'll be calling Crypto Tae or taejoon from now on. If you dont mind) was suddenly relaxed. 

"We cant tell anyone the connection we have to each other, Máni." He backed up as he wiped his face.

"Stop wiping your face with your sleeve." I said as I wiped his face instead with my sleeve now.

All Tae joon did was smile and just felt relaxed around this sisterly energy.

"You finally smile." I whispered as I fixed his face and the front of his hair.

I heard a knocking on my door so I back away from Tae Joon and went to answer it. I seen an Apex Staff member standing there.

"Ah, Wolf. There you are. I was asking around for yo- oh? Crypto." She smiled at Tae Joon.

All Tae Joon done was just nod and went back to his emotionless statement. All the staff did was roll back her heels before she turned back to me.

"We would like you to come to the headquarters before all of the legends so we can do a actual revel for your first fight. We must do something so come around a hour earlier then the others." The staff spoke as she smiled.

"Of course." I smiled as she turned away.

"I'll see you soon, Wolf." She smiled as she walked out to go back to headquarters.

I turned around and seen Tae Joon walk around my room.

"What are you doing?" I spoke as I slightly tapped my foot on the floor as he investigated my room

"Looking at what kind of person you turned in too." He said as he quietly investigated.

"Okay, but sir. This jacket." I grabbed on to his green and white leather jacket.

"Ya! It's my jacket." He growled a bit.

"Yeah I know. But why the color scheme." I questioned.

"The color scheme is fine. What's your problem with it?" He looked at his jacket then at me.

"Nothing. Nothing." I sighed as I turned away to grab my stuff.

"Tell me, Máni." His accent stuck out more.

"Nothing just get out. I need to go get ready cause of what I have to do." I sighed as i grabbed his arm to pull him out the room. I grabbed my stuff again to go finally shower.

"But I need to find out who you are." Tae spoke.

"No." I rolled my eyes as I just locked my door after Tae Joon walked out. I sighed quietly as i seen Tae Joon walking away quietly yet quickly before any of the other legends saw that he came out my room. 

okay, bye then. I mumbled as i walked back to the shower area as i knew the girls were out of there finally. I walked in to the restroom as i was quietly humming to myself.  

*

I was finished up with everything and pulled on my jacket to just get going to the HQ and get over with the final promotion and start the actual game stuff.