Chapter 16- Control.

*Máni's POV*

I finished up eating and just chilled with Crypto or Tae Joon.

"Have you gotten anything on Mila?" I said quietly to Crypto as he was typing on to his computer.

"아직 그녀에게 아무것도. 그녀는 아무 데도 아니에요 그리고 난 그녀를 추적 할 수없는 것 같다. 노인이 융합하거나 월터가 지도를 파기하기 전에 왕의 협곡에서 저를 연결했기 때문에 그녀는 죽지 않았습니다. (Nothing yet on her. She's nowhere and I can't seem to track her down. She's not dead because she connected me on King's Canyon before the old man fuse or Waltor destroyed the map before I get more information on where the messages exactly came from.)" Taejoon was speaking rather quickly as he began to turn frustrated by Fuse.

"Crypto." I said as I knew I couldn't say his real name in front of the others. "Crypto, you have to understand that she can be very well much be dead. The syndicate is using her voice t-.." I grabbed his hand as I continued to talk but he quickly drew it back when he realized I was saying so he panicked.

"No!" Taejoon yelled causing hack to turn hostile or activated. He glared at me after he stood up quickly causing the others to look at us.

"You dont listen to me. They didnt kill her and I know it but I cant find her." He mumbled to me but quietly yelled so the other couldn't hear. After this small outburst he stormed off rather quickly to his room to continue his work.

I sat back hardly against the kitchen chair as I noticed Wattson chase after Crypto. I rubbed my face until I felt like a string snap in my brain.

Oh. Shit. Not now. No. No.

I felt a burning sensation in my eyes and then my hands. I quickly acted and pushed passed the concerned legends to get to my room before It happened.

I laid my hand on my necklace underneath my coat as i began to tug at it. I stumbled in to bloodhound which alarmed them of my behavior as I kept my head down and my hands on the necklace.

"Oh, Máni forgi- are you alright?" They spoke as they rested their hands on my shoulders.

"Let. Go." I growled as I pushed them back and away kind of hard so they felt the wolfish power from my push.

"Máni." They spoke worried not cared for the pain I put among their chest.

I growled as stormed off well hurried off to get the confined space of my room. I couldn't control what I did nor my emotions. I quickly turned in to my room and shut the door and locking it to prevent anything from going in or out.

I stumbled to my desk as my head throbbed and my heart was beating out of control.

Dripping in sweat.

Lost of my balance with the blurred vision. I felt across my desk as I struggled to open my drawer for the medication given to me by my medicine man back home.

I saw the dark powder in a brown wooden bowl wrapped in the leather of cattle. I pulled off my coat as it was unbearable with the heat. I struggled unwrap the bowl as my hand turned shaky. I felt everything shift on my body as he was taking over.

Stupid shifter of a asshole.

I turned to my mirror where my water rested as my eyes were turning darkened as they were changing color. I felt weak at the knees as I fell.to the floor as I felt the pain in my throat. I began to claw at it in the itching pain.

STOP

I heard a knock and everything halted for a brief moment when I heard them speaking.