Chapter 17- A Week?

*A few hours later*

Rauður

He became aware of the control of my body. He opened his eyes and looked around the dorm.

He stood up as he turned to the mirror. My appearance had changed as he was in control. My hair had a slight red tint in as it was black. My eyes were black and red in the middle of pupils. My canine fangs had came in since he had them in his normal figure. He looked down at my scarred hands and walked around the room to find the leather gloves.

He noticed the women figure of my body and groaned in disgusted knowing he's gonna have to act like a girl or somewhat. He began to look for clothes since he wanted or needed get out of here.

He looked at all of my clothes and groaned.

"She is not stylish." He pulled on the short red hair in frustration. He began to pick outfit on his style or somewhat from what I got.

He got this outfit out of my closet on to my body

He got this outfit out of my closet on to my body. He got the gloves on and then grabbed mask from small cuts on my face to head out and get some stuff for me and him as well.

Don't worry to much about your precious little body of yours.

Let my week in her body hopefully begin with no problems.

****

Monday

So knowing you. You wont remember anything so I write it in that little notebook I got from the store. Today what happened was your friend lifeline began to panic and check all of your vitals or whatever cause you said to bloodhound that you didnt feel good so, she began to check your body if you were sick or anything. Nothing to big but that guy, Mirage does act a little strange around you. Bloodhound was quiet around you which I know you will probably find odd. Crypto acted softer and different due to your fight about your half sister, Mila. Nothing else.

Tuesday

So today was a little different. I took your body to training cause "they" said too. Nothing happened except for training all day.

Wednesday

Your body got sore and well your womanly duty thing started today. This made all of the girls beginning to hover over you cause I guess you were some what emotional in the past. So well....I am regretting taking over your body cause of that.

Thursday

You were still on your womanly monthly thing. So I had to stay in the bed all day with cramps and blood. Oh so much blood.

Friday

Today was a little investigation on your friends. My opinion on Crypto is he is to quiet and an OCD freak. Bloodhound is to mysterious. Octane is a crackhead and loud. Mirage is to weird and annoying. Lifeline is so nice and kind I guess. Gibraltar is so nice as well and like a small bear to protect. Bangalore is to militarized and reminds me of the warriors in your village. Fuse is like a creep. Horizon is very motherly and she is so nice to you and me. Wraith is like nowhere to be seen almost. Wattson is like your best friend. Loba is reminding me of someone back home or someone you know. Revenant is just plain old. Old. Caustic is a ass. Rampart is pretty cool. Pathfinder is weird and to happy but it's okay. I think that was it. Forgive if I forgot I dont pay attention to your weird friends.

Saturday

My first game today. I got you a victory for your stats. You were in a trio from what you told me about. You were with bloodhound and Wraith. The match was pretty nice and relax until you or me had to go against Crypto. I did wack him in the head with his drone. I also found stickers in your dresser so they'll be waiting for you for a pay back because he did tag you with a arc star.

Sunday

The ball is later on today so I think I'll let you come back so I'll carry this journal in your purse cause I have to wear a dress sadly. But hey I think I enjoyed my time in your body. You are almost still on your period so there is some women stuff in the purse. Sorrt for the pain you'll feel. Hopefully you wont be confused. Thanks for helping me become human what  so ever.

~ Rauður.

~~~

Rauður only remained control until he actually took me to the restroom. He sighed and actually change my womanly thing. (Only say this cause I am she and I ma on my monthly so bare with me on my writing and stuff.)

I finally returned and just was confused on what day and where I was. I looked down and seen a dress which was black but faded to red. It was a long dress. I held my head as my head throbbed and my eyes were slowly fading back in to perfect vision. I felt sick so I fell to the toilet and threw up for abit. What came out was black liquid reminding of the black smoke. I looked up and seen the note book with the words

Read Me

I hesitated and seen Rauður's writing. I sighed as I flushed the toilet. I seen the days.

Let's get my memory or something like that back. Hopefully he didnt do anything horrible. I know why I am in a dress or something.

-----------

This was a different type of chapter. I wanted to give you guys another chapter.

My online school starts up later today meaning Its 2:26am where I am.

I should sleep but you know mentally unstable. Hah.

But I am feeling tired right now and gross cause women duties.

But enjoy this chapter as it was a different format then I usually write in.

Also her dress. I'll find for photos for the other legends outfits but for now I dont know when I'll update again cause the first few days will take a while to get in the online homework vibe again. But hopefully I'll do another update tomorrow around the same time.

Also thank you you guys for the reads

Also thank you you guys for the reads. I am thinking my writing is shit but I am trying so ye.

Thanks for the reads.

🧡❤💜💛💙💚
✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
🏳️‍🌈🇯🇵🇰🇷🇨🇳

-Author

🐾