Part 2 Chapter 9- Wound

"Maní?" Bloodhound spoke as Taejoon looked up in confusion.

"What?" He spoke before an yelled rang out.

The Axe! Watch it!

The voice spoke again causing me to quickly look until I felt an huge rising pain in my side. What I didn't realize was that mirage had snuck around and grabbed the axe and raised it and struck me right in between my ribs and side.

I yelled out in pain causing me grab the axe and the arm attached to the handle, I threw the person hard and saw that it was the legend named Mirage. As he flew across the room, I moved quickly to pin him against the wall as my knee collided with his stomach. I grabbed ahold of his neck and pinned him as the legends and now the predators due to the electric shook got panicked because of this.

"Moon!" Cherry yelled as she panicked as she noticed how quick I had moved across the room. As the wind was getting stronger due to the increase of pressure of outside, my hair was now blowing away from my face as mirage was hitting on my arm and trying to get free due to the lack of air.

"M-Mani...Mo-Moon...let go!!" Mirage was struggling to breath and kicking as I raised him higher off the ground. All the legends were struggling to get to me and release mirage due to the increase of wind resistant against their Bodies.

Another sharp pain forced it way through my chest, I tried to scream but all I felt was just blood cough out of my system as I let go of mirage. As mirage fell to the floor, I was risen up and just heard the word and looked down at my check seeing an familiar metal hand covered in my blood sticking out of my chest.

"No one is coming to save you, No one ever was. You should thank me, you can rest now, I never will." The low voice growled and spoke to me as my shaking hands were just trying to grip on to the blade like hand. Suddenly I saw the haunting reflection in the glossy wall in front of me, Revenant.

He threw me towards the shattered window as I rolled closer to the edge as my body was splatting across the floor as I rolled across the floor. I was getting terrified as revenant was walking my way as I felt the wind behind me and the multiple street sounds and car below me.

My eyes began to show panic in my eyes as revenant was walking closer.

"Revenant, you are showing no mercy to someone who counted you." I spoke as I made eye contact with Sun as finally just pushed against the wall and rolled out of the window. Suddenly I looked at Sun as I had pushed off the ground in to the opening.

Sun suddenly bolted towards the shattered window and into the sky diving straight towards my falling bloody body.

'Predators escape through the window and meet on the rooftops as we spotted the public eye and need to escape'

All predators heard from Sun as he was grabbing on my outstretched hand. The coat flew off and his familiar wings spread out as he held me close.

"I got you. Don't worry." He spoke quickly as he quickly got us to the rooftop next to us. As the others were jumping and gliding to the same rooftop, I was sitting on the floor holding my wounds as Sun was standing over me.

"Apollo, call me that instead of Sun."

"What?"

"Apollo."

"Alright." I stood up in pain as the others got to us and I had looked up at the terrified looking legends until I noticed an familiar blood covered axe was heading straight for me. I was going turn around and run but I just grabbed the axe mid air as I glared at revenant who threw it with correct and precise aim.

"You've became enemies with an friend who depended on you." I spoke quietly as I placed the axe in to my waist line and headed in the direction of where we were heading.

My wounds are deep hopefully I will survive this.

My wounds.