Chapter 7- Flowers.

Me and Mirage sat next to each as i was just confused about the whole wolf howl thing. 

I listening to mirage beginning to talk again.

I would actually smile at his comment, but suddenly I yawned and he panicked.

"O-Oh? A-Am I annoying you? I-I can't stop talking if I am." He panicked as he looked at me scared.

I shook my head.

"Just tired. Long day." I smiled to reassure him.

"Ah, you can go sleep in your area. I'll leave you alone."

I nodded and mumbled to him well myself.

"Hvíldu þig líka, vinur. Ég mun endurheimta styrk minn. (Get some rest as well, friend. I'll recover my strength.)" I did a small bow and salute the one that bloodhound does on the field or just randomly.

Mirage smiled happily as he waved cutely. I think our friendship was suddenly changed. Like I was mad then I was just nice.

He's isn't as annoying as many people say from the viewers cause of course I did my research and my tribe is just obsessed with the apex games. 

I was thinking as I walked to my other room cause I want to sleep. I sat down on my bed as the opened area was just bursting with laughter or the occasional octane getting frustrated or happy at his games, crypto's hacking in his area, bloodhound sharpening their knife and crows from Authur, lifeline and DOC just chilling, Loba just quiet and to herself, Wattson's pun making with pathfinder, revenant was just quietly watching everyone. Caustic was actually no where to be seen. Bangalore and Gibraltar were talking together. Then mirage and wraith just talk weird pairing but okay.

I was silently watching as I was just settling down. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep instantly as my head hit the cloud like pillow.

*

We returned as it was nighttime now. I sat up as the legends were just almost all asleep like I was.

"Legends, Arriving at the Apex Dorms." The women in the speakers spoke waking up the legends.

I was sitting up as I was just getting my shoes on.

We landed and I just stood up to go to get or make some dinner. The legends were walking out the ship and thinking of the same thing as Máni. 

"What are we having for dinner tonight?" Octane spoke to energized for everyone so he was receiving just groans and just tired reply. 

"Octavio, relax." Lifeline spoke as she laughed tiredly. 

The legends sat down all tired. 

After alot of talking and debating, we decided to get take out and have Octane order it cause he is the one with the most energy. We were just chilling in the living room area. 

"heya, Máni you never told us your tatical, passive and Ulitmate?" Wattson said as she sat there holding a little nessie in her arms. 

What is that?

"oh, yes, yes. I want to know, amgia." Octane said as he sat down quickly next to lifeline. Lifeline rolled her eyes as she pushed him away. 

Crypto looked at me as he was just quiet.

"뭐, 암호화? 당신은 나와 함께 문제가 있어. (What, Crypto? You got a problem with me.)" I glared at him. 

Crypto got shocked that i spoke korean. 

"죽고 싶으신가요? (Do you want to die?)" I growled cause he was staring at me.

"아니, 하지만 당신은 그래서 당신은 문제가 나에게 얘기하고 있습니까? (No, but you are talking to me so do you have a problem?)" Crypto sat up and glared at me.