Chapter 18: Forever and Ever

(This is NOT a fill in chapter! This actually happened in the story! DO NOT SKIP! SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS!)

2nd P.O.V. (you/your)

Everyone cried at the scene in front of them. You reminded Shinobu of Kanae. The way you smiled and always giggled, even at the least funniest teases or jokes. The way your eyes had so much joy in them. You were the most caring friend ever. Shinobu sees you as a sister, and if she lost you, she lost another sister of hers.

You reminded Sanemi of his little brother Genya. The way you acted so carefree reminded him of when Genya was younger. He was glad you accepted Sanemi for who he was. You never called him a murderer. You took a huge toll on him. He wanted you to be with him forever.

You reminded Giyuu of Sabito. The way you cared so much for him made him happy. You made him smile, instead of ignoring and teasing him. You were his first, genuine, friend after Sabito died. If he lost you, he lost his happiness.

Gyomei saw you as a daughter. He never thought he would have joy as a demon slayer. He wanted you to stay safe, but he knew you could handle yourself. After you came into the demon slayer headquarters, he wasn't as lonely anymore.

Muichiro thought of you like the sister he never had. You would cloud-gaze with him and train with him. Ever since you came, he couldn't resist the ghost smiles on his face when you're around. He won't let anyone harm you or touch you.

You reminded Rengoku of his mother. You had a burning flame in your heart, he could tell. You had the same kind voice as his mother, always comparing him to the sun, saying he could rival the big ball of brightness. He truly wishes you were his.

Obanai was sad, seeing you so vulnerable like this. You reminded him of when he was younger. You never judged him. He was so used to your comforting aura, he wanted to be with you everywhere. He trusts you with all his heart, so if you care deeply for that demon, he'll let it go just this once. He needs you.

Mitsuri thought of you as a younger sister she never had. You didn't judge how she ate a lot, you didn't judge her strength, nor her hair. In fact, you complemented those qualities. She wants to protect and comfort you. Your happy aura makes her happy as well, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Uzui loved how you were always bubbly and overjoyed. He loved how you did your funny 'happy-dance' when you succeeded something. He would flirt with you, but you laughed and brushed it off as a compliment, he found that cute. What did he ever do to get such a chance to win a lovely girl's heart?

Tanjiro saw all the characteristics of each of his family members in you. Your happy attitude reminded you of Rokuta. Your caring aura reminded him of his mother and father. Your playfulness reminded him of Hanako and Shigeru. The way you would pout and act like a grown-up reminded him of Takeo. The way you were kind to him and so fond of him reminded him of Nezuko. What he would do to have you in his family-as his fiancee.

Tanjiro broke out of his bindings and went towards yours and Nezukos hugging form, and hugged both of you. Soon the other hashiras joined the group hug. Even Kagaya and his daughters. It was all a happy moment they will all keep in their hearts, forever and ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Kagaya's family saw you as a person in their family, so even Kagaya and his daughters shed a few tears.

- Your bird, Aozora, was panicking on why you were crying, but soon relaxed when the other hashiras and Kagaya joined the group hug.

- Nobody thought they would see you in such a vulnerable state in this meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~