Chapter 23: Waking up

(2 weeks later)

Nobody's P.O.V.

(Y/N) will be waking up soon. During (Y/N)'s sleep, the hashiras would come to check on her in case she woke up. Luckily, Obanai was walking by and noticed (Y/N) shift. He ran to her and looked at her. (Y/N) then shot up out of bed and screeched "UMAI!" with a close-eyed smile which startled Obanai that he fell down. (Y/N) saw him and gasped a long gasp. "SNEK BOIIII!!!" she jumped out of bed and hugged him and Kaburamaru. Obanai blushed. "Glad to see your alive." he said, still blushing.

(Y/N) then helped him up and said "Of course I'm alive! Time to make my grand entrance! Sayonara!" then left. Obanai shook his head and said, "This is why you shouldn't spend too much time walking out as well. Aozora also reported to the master that (Y/N) has woken up. The pillars and the Kamaboko squad were now panicking and rushing things over to the Gen Z estate. Why?

(1 day earlier...)

Shinobu's P.O.V.

I was looking at (Y/N)'s medical reports. She would be waking up soon, in about a day or so. The other hashiras, Kamado's group, and I planned on making her a surprise party for her welcoming. She did celebrate our birthdays after all.

(In the present...)

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Oh no! She's coming this way!" Zenitsu said. His ear was pressed to the door of the Gen Z estate. "Awww, for fuqs sake, are all of you on missions? I can't even find Obanai no more!" (Y/N) whined. She was walking up to her door as the others hid behind something. When (Y/N) opened it and turned on the lights, they all shouted "WELCOME BACK (Y/N)!!!" It took 3 whole seconds to process what was happening. She squealed and hugged all of them. "YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET!"

With that, the party started. There was an eating competition, a drinking competition, to which Uzui won and Rengoku got drunk and immediately went to sleep. Overall it was a fun day, since nobody had missions. Even the butterfly girls and the Ubuyashiki family came.

"Thank you, for everything!" (Y/N) said happily. They all said a 'your welcome' and the rest of the day was (Y/N) spending time with the Kamaboko squad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

-Yes, you did celebrate their birthdays and taught them how surprise parties work.

-Sanemi was actually the one who suggested the party, surprising the other hashiras.

-Mitsuri and you were tied in the eating competition, which caused Inosuke to yell 'FIGHT ME' at both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~