Sanemi x reader

(G/N) = Girl name

(B/N) = Boy name

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Ah! wtf-!" you exclaimed as Sanemi simply 'Tched' and put a ring on your ring finger. "You're my wife now, come on lets go home-" "Ha ha, interesting aniki." Sanemi got cut off by Genya smirking with a camera in hand. "HEY GIMMIE THAT-" Sanemi hollered as Genya continued snapping photos while running away from his deathbed. (Y/N) laughed at the childishness amusingly.

(In the present...)

"YO (G/N) WAKE THE FUCK UP-" "OKAY I'M UP-" "SHUT UP I KNOW YOU'RE UP-" "THEN YOU SHUT UP-" the siblings argued. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET TO SCHOOL ALREADY!!!" "KAY! SORRY MOM!!!" they hollered going to school, rushing since they were late. Why? Because they were filming tiktoks at 1 am and yet, (B/N) woke up earlier than his (H/C) haired sister.

"Ugh, grandpa haired bish..." (G/N) muttered grumpily. "WTF DID YOU CALL ME!?!?" (B/N) screeched. They both ran to school, and luckily caught up before the gates closed. (B/N) immediately checked his bag and took out the wedding photo of his great grandparents. "Phew, this cracks and mom's gonna kill me-" (B/N) sighed. "Hm, still weird how great gramps looks so angry, kinda like you-" "ShUt uP" he said before separating with his sister to show the photo to his friends. "Oh well, so much for him." (G/N) shrugged before going off with her friends as well.

The End...

Smol (A/N): Pls follow me on tik tok! im_kakash1_hatak3 is my account! Arigato!