Chapter 40: Help Tanji & Mochi!

Nobody's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was able to take a sample of hers and Kokushibo's blood, and handed it to Tamayo's cat. As the cat left, (Y/N) was able to teleport to where Muichiro was in that water-bubble like vase. After (Y/N) got Muichiro out, she then killed Gyokko in the blink of an eye. But before Gyokko degenerated, he was able to see the kanji '上弦' meaning upper rank on her left eye, and '零' meaning '0' on her right eye. They're eyes widened. "Upper moon 0..." they both trailed off.

(Y/N) then teleported to where Tanjiro was fighting the demons with Nezuko. (Y/N) closed her eyes, and in that very second, Hantegu's real body was in front of (Y/N). (Y/N) destroyed Hantegu in 1 blow, and he started degenerating to ash. Tanjiro and the others were surprised. When they read the kanji, their eyes widened. "Upper moon 0..." they mumbled.

As if in cue, the building they were in broke down, and they were now falling. But somehow, they were now safe. When they turned to see where upper moon 0 was, they saw she was helping them. She had (S/T) skin with flame like marks, (H/L) (H/C) hair, demonic burgundy eyes with a hint of (E/C), a flame-like mark from the side of her forehead to the bottom of her eye, and in her pupils were the kanji 'upper moon 0'. Tanji smelt a different smell from that demon, an un-demonic scent.

He was able to notice the slight details that resembled (Y/N). The (H/L) (H/C) hair, (S/T) skin, and the slight hue of (E/C) in her eyes. Tanjiro's eyes widened in notice, "(Y/N)! (Y/N) stop!" he called out. (Y/N) seemed to almost pass out, but struggled to stay awake. She held her head in pain, as she screamed. Blood leaked down her eyes, and she collapsed to the floor.

(Y/N) shut her eyes closed, and when she opened them, the kanji 'upper moon 0' was glowing a bright gold. Tanjiro and the others were shocked of what was happening before their eyes. Tanjiro rushed towards (Y/N) and embraced her. Soon enough, Muichiro came to the scene and embraced (Y/N) as well. All the swordsmiths that knew (Y/N) heard her scream, and were now also embracing her. Even Genya and Hagenazuka. Almost the whole village was now gathered at the scene.

The sun came up, and Nezuko was already in her box, while (Y/N) was still fighting Muzan in her brain. Soon after, (Y/N) fell unconscious, still hugging Tanjiro. Everyone cried tears of relief, that (Y/N) was still alive. The kakushi came and the swordsmiths had to leave.Shinobu and Mitsuri rushed (Y/N) to the Butterfly estate. They had to get her back to consciousness.