Chapter 23: Spending time with the Kamaboko Squad and Butterfly Lady!!!

(WARNING! THIS IS NOT A FILL IN CHAPTER! DO NOT SKIP THIS! IT'S IMPORTANT IN FUTURE CHAPTERS!)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was after the surprise party. They're so sweet! I then felt a happy aura come up to me. "Most likely Zenitsu." I turned around and saw the said chile. "(Y/N)-chan! Do you want to spend time with us?" he asked. "Sure! I'm not busy!" I said. It wouldn't be any harm to train with the Kamaboko squad.

When we got to the training ground, we started training. We then sparred each other. Since the group was tired, I went to get water for them, but when I came back, they were technically fighting. Mostly Zenitsu and Inosuke, while Tanjiro looked like he's had it. "Uhm... Guys?" "What on earth are they fighting about?" They looked at me then rushed over to me. "(Y/N)-chan! You love me right!? And not this wild boar!" Zenitsu said. "HUH?! Who are you calling wild boar?! (Y/N) will be my mate!" Inosuke said. "Wtf, but wow, Inosuke actually pronounced my name right." I thought.

"Uhm... shouldn't we let (Y/N) do what she needed to do?" Tanjiro said sweat dropping. They continued fighting, so I sat down beside Tanjiro and conversed with him. "You know (Y/N), I was worried when you didn't wake up for so long." he said. "I'm sorry Tanji, it's just how my form works. In a way, it's like how when Nezuko needs energy, she sleeps. Same happens when I use that form." I said. "If it's not a bother, do you mind explaining it?" he asked with a shy smile. "Sure." I said. "You see, Gen Z breathing is an odd breath style. I don't want any tsuguko either. The form where I tun into a demon is the fourth form: Demon Transformation. I can't go out in sunlight, or I'll die, at least that's what I assume. I can only use that form for 1 hour, and when I turn back, I sleep for 2 weeks. My blood demon art can heal any living thing, even demons, so it takes a lot of energy." I say.

"Wow! You're really strong (Y/N)! But please don't tire yourself out." Tanjiro said. "Thanks Tanji! I won't! Sayonara, I gotta go!" I said, leaving the training grounds to get mochi. Surprisingly good.

Nobody's P.O.V.

As (Y/N) was going to get mochi, Shinobu went up to her and asked, "(Y/N)-chan, you know you shouldn't worry us like that, sleeping for a long time and all, I got worried!" Shinobu said worried. "Ah! Speaking of that, I need to speak with you after getting mochi!" (Y/N) said before getting her mochi.

(Itsy bitsy time skip until your done your mochi~)

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Shinobu asked (Y/N). "Well, it's about a breath form. I have a blood demon art to heal living things, and it might come in useful when healing injured demon slayers. All you have to do is stop the bleeding, and let a few drops on the wound. I tested it out on Tanjiro." (Y/N) said happily. Shinobu had some doubt, but when it worked, she was happy and thanked (Y/N). "Thank you (Y/N)! Now I don't have to go through the trouble of healing big wounds!" Shinobu said gleefully. "No problem! If it ever runs out, be sure to ask me!" (Y/N) said, before going back to her estate to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Zenitsu and Inosuke were still fighting even after you left.

- You met Mitsuri on the way to Shinobu's office, so you gave her half of your mochi, to which she was very grateful to.

- Shinobu didn't doubt that your blood would work, she doubted that you would want to help with medical needs since your enemy was science. Why was science your enemy now? Because when you were exploring Shinobu's medical drawer, you wanted to make a new potion but it exploded in your face. Shinobu was a little mad but had a good laugh at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~