Chapter 33: Mochi!

Nobody's P.O.V.

After the hot springs and eating with Mitsuri, Tanjiro and (Y/N) decided to look for Genya and give him some food as well, but when they looked in his room, he wasn't there. So he decided to get some rest while he can, and spend time with (Y/N) and Nezuko, as Mitsuri had to leave earlier.

Tanjiro's P.O.V.

I guess I could spend time with (Y/N), but, as I think back to how we first met, I never got to ask her why she was in the forest. Usually I don't see anyone in the forest, so why was she there? She didn't seem to be lying when she said her parents died from a demon, nor when she said she was here for vacation. It might be a painful memory for her, so I'd better not pry. All I know is that I really love her, and she should do what makes her heart happy.

I looked (Y/N)'s and Nezuko's way, and they're already sleeping. I smiled at their childishness. I tucked them in, and went to sleep on my futon beside (Y/N) and Nezuko.

(The next morning...)

(Y/N), Nezuko, and I were now looking for Hagenazuka-san, until it seemed like (Y/N) heard, or maybe saw, something. She rushed in front of us and I tried desperately to catch up. When I got there, I saw (Y/N)'s cloth muzzle was off, and she was hugging the mist pillar while scolding him. "I know your a cute Mochi, but don't bully the cute child!" (Y/N) scolded. "Onee-san!" Tokito-san struggled for a while, before submitting to the hug. (Y/N) then turned to the child wearing a tengu mask. "Was he troubling you? Are you ok?" (Y/N) asked him. "G-get off me! Go away! I-I'm not handing this key over to anyone. Not even under torture. 'It' is going to break very soon!" the boy said, waving his arms around.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Then Muichiro spoke up, "Have you ever been under torture? Not even adults can endure it, so it's impossible for you. It seems like you're just a dumb kid that doesn't know his place. And so what if it breaks? Just make another? You know, in all this time that you've been grumbling and mumbling, do you know how many people have died? This is what happens when you get in the way of a pillar. Unlike you people, a pillar's time is extremely important. You'd understand if you thought a little. Swordsmiths can't fight. They can't save lives. Making weapons is all they're good for." Muichiro said. He then stuck his hand out in front of him, "Come on. Key. Understand your place when you act. You're not a baby anymore you know." Muichiro said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Neko-chan has made a new demon slayer book! It's also a modern reader insert, and credits do to Hazbin hotel-chan!

- Muichiro likes your hugs, but he doesn't want others to know that.

- Kotetsu (the tiny chile Muichiro was 'bullying') blushed a little when you called him cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~