Chapter 22: Wake me up!!!

Shinobu's P.O.V.

(Y/N)'s in a comatose state, and I'm worried, of course I would be worried, she's like a sister to me! I hope she will wake up soon. I will have to check on the others. Kamado seemed to be hurt, but healed. Could he be a demon? "No, that's silly..." I thought. I might as well ask him myself.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Shinobu went to check on Tanjiro, who was now doing reflex training. "Kamado-san, did anything unusual happen on the mission (Y/N) was on?" Shinobu asked. "Oh! Yes! It was one of her breath forms! She turned into a demon and healed me! She's like Nezuko! She seems to need sleep after she uses that form!" Tanjiro said amazed. Shinobu's eyes widened, then returned to it's normal size. "Kamado-san, do you know how long she'll be asleep for?" she asked. "No, I'm afraid not." he said solemnly.

(In another place...)

(WARNING! MAJOR RENGOKU FLUFF TAKING PLACE! Also, just because I said 'warning' doesn't mean you skip this part.)

Rengoku was walking around the butterly estate, looking for (Y/N)'s room. He finally found it, and went in it. He then frowned.

Rengoku's P.O.V.

I walked into (Y/N)'s room to see her in a comatose state. I frowned. "This was because of me, if only I had battled Akaza, she wouldn't be like this..." I thought. " Onii-san, you do remember nee-san saying that she loved your smiling face." I heard Senjiro. When I turned around, I saw him at the door frame. I then remembered I took Senjiro with me. I smiled again, "Yes, I remember, but... this smile, the one that could rival the sun, cannot shine without it's light." I said, turning back to look at (Y/N).

I took a seat beside her and held her hand. I couldn't help but feel guilty. "(Y/N), please wake up. I feel guilty, that I couldn't protect you. My life goal was to protect the weak, and I've failed to protect you. I have so much to do with you! So please, if you can hear me, stay with me." I said, standing up and letting go of (Y/N)'s hand.

Senjiro was waiting outside. "Onii-san, do you like nee-san?" he asked. My eyes widened, then softened. "What if I do?" I asked playfully. Senjiro said nothing as we walked home. As I dropped him off, he then said, "I hope you and nee-san get together!" and ran inside. I smiled, then laughed. "I hope so too."