Chapter 20: Infinity Train!!!

(Manga spoilers are starting from now to the end of this fanfic! Warning!)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

As we were talking, I remembered that we were supposed to sleep or something and some shit. I was snapped out of my thoughts when that creepy as hell sleep-deprived conductor dude came to punch holes in our tickets. "Ah, this is the damn magic ticket to make us sleep." I thought.

After the creep punched holes in my ticket, I secretly ripped it apart so I wouldn't have to sleep while the others were, "I know it's selfish to not rip their tickets, but if I don't, I might ruin the plot real bad."

Soon after, a weird demon that looks disgustang came out of the other cart, so Rengoku did his job of slaying it, while I helped. Soon enough, everyone was asleep. "This is my chance to try killing lower moon 1!" I thought as I went to the very first cart. The driver was surprised. He tried fighting me while I dodged skillfully.

"What the crazy fuq man!?" I screeched. Soon the flesh started growing around the cart I was in. "Shit..." I thought as I dodged the flesh and the driver. I was finally able to take out my nirichin sword, and mumbled, "Gen Z breathing, Fourth form: Demon Transformation..." I then transformed into my demon form and attacked the growing flesh.

Tanjiro and Inouske then came into the scene. "Tanji! Get out of the train! Take Inosuke out with you! NOW!" I said. I gave him one of my famous glares as he was about to retort and he immediately hauled Inosuke out of the train. As I was going to slice the demon's neck, the (F/C) 'Z' demon slayer mark came. My blade now had bright crimson flames engulfing it.

Enmu's P.O.V. (Another surprise)

"Oh, this seems to be the girl he was talking about. If I get her, I'll be in for the win!" was what I thought before I saw that sword. It seems he has a memory. Who is that man in his memory? Why is he shrinking in fear? I then noticed that my head was cut off when it hit the ground. I was furious as I degenerated.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I flew out of the train as fast as I could as the train toppled over. I was fast enough to save the driver as well. Soon enough, the train was empty. Soon, I sensed the aura of upper moon 3. "Akaza.." I thought, as a demon emerged from the forest in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Since Tanjiro and Inosuke doesn't know about your demon form, they were surprised but figured it was you either way. Even the hashiras, Kagaya, and Urokodaki don't know about your demon form.

- Akaza actually came for you, not for Rengoku in this fanfic.

- You are powerful, so you can hold your demon form for a long time before sleeping for 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~