Chapter 48: Final Ending

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Well, well, isn't it (L/N) (Y/N)..." Akaza smirked. I glared at him. "He won't get away this time..." I thought. "Okay, let's get started. It's time for the feast." He said, before we started using our breath forms to defeat Akaza. Sure i could've finished him off easily, but I needed to save that energy and strength to defeat Muzan.

But then I remembered Tamayo was being absorbed by him. "Ya know what, fuq it Imma finish this bish off-" I thought, as I masked my presence while Akaza was fighting Tanjiro and Giyuu. I was able to cut his head of but... I just remembered- "Oh shit- this guy is like Muzan- he's able to still fight without his head!" I thought in panic. 

I was surprised when his body started degenerating as well. "Wha-" "Arigato, (Y/N)... You remind me of him... such an honour." Akaza said as his head degenerated, as well as his body. I looked over to Giyuu and Tanji and they were also looking at me. We prayed for Akaza really quick before rushing off to help the others.

(Time skeepz brought to you by an adorable cinnamon roll...)

Nobody's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was able to go the right direction towards Muzan's flesh ball inside the infinity fortress. She was able to save Tamayo, but had to slice her arms and legs since it was being absorbed, but Tamayo was able to regenerate. But then... Muzan came out of his flesh cocoon earlier than expected.

"AOZORA! SEND THE HASHIRAS AND DEMON SLAYERS HERE, AND INFORM THE CROWS AS WELL!" (Y/N) shouted, as Aozora (your bird if you remember) flew as fast as it could to inform the others. Yushiro was also able to manipulate Nakime's vision.Soon, the infinity fortress came crashing down.

All the hashiras started fighting Muzan with their breaths.  But Muzan was very, VERY, powerful. So (Y/N) had to recover, since she figured she lost some energy from fighting the other demons and protecting the slayers.

"GEN Z BREATHING! 6TH FORM: GOD'S CALL FROM HEAVEN!!!" (Y/N) shouted as a bright light emitted from her, and she thought of Muzan in her mind. "EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM MUZAN!!!" She screamed as Muzan exploded with a bright light, like the sun, and was confirmed that he died. In (Y/N)'s last moments, she had to complete the last form. "Gen Z breathing... 7th form: Blue spider lily awakening..." (Y/N) said as her crimson sword glew up a bright red and turned into a spider lily. A blue one. The spider lily Muzan was looking for centuries.

The spider lily floated up and gently landed on (Y/N)'s forehead, as (Y/N) felt alive again. "(Y/N)!!!" They were all relieved she was still alive. "WE DID IT!!! MUZAN IS DEAD!!!"(Y/N) shouted in joy. Kakushi were cleaning up the place as the city was a mess.

(A few months after recovering...)

"Hello, my children... as we know, this is our last pillar meeting, thanks to all of you, we were able to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji. I now disband the demon slayer corps." Kagaya announced, as all the surviving slayers were now shouting and crying with joy, that they no longer needed to suffer from demons.

But then, (Y/N) was pulled aside from the crowd...

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- This is the 'technical' ending chapter.

- This took really long to write, sorry for the wait!

-I decided to make this chapter a little shorter than I intended, because the reader is powerful, and based on the breathing style the reader uses, that's how she became more powerful. And yes, the reader did go through many troubles in becoming a hashira, but I didn't want to exactly put it in words thinking most readers would understand. The reader was able to surpass Gyomei because they would battle with each other, and Muzan's blood made the reader even stronger as a demon, which is why she defeated Kokushibo so easily. The reader was able to withstand the sun because she was from another world, even though she wasn't part of the Kamado family. Btw, next up, THE ENDING ONESHOTS FOR THE SLAYER YOU WANTED TO GET TOGETHER WITH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smol (A/N): Pls follow me on tik tok!  im_kakash1_hatak3 is my account! Arigato!