Chapter 32: Swordsmith's village

Nobody's P.O.V.

After the happy reunion, Tanjiro was ready to go on missions, but he remembered he chipped his sword. He was talking to Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo about it as well. "Oh! Did I get a new sword while I was recovering? I chipped my old one." he asked. "Oh! Your sword? Well..." Naho stuttered. "Hagenazuka-san sent us some letters. W-would you like to see them?" Kiyo said nervously.

As Tanjiro saw the letters he turned pale. "He hasn't sent any swords here for the last two months..." Kiyo said. "Oh. Okaaay... But I only chipped it this time. Maybe because I broke it before." Tanjiro said. "Hmmm... But people often damage their swords, right?... Maybe Hagenazuka-san's the one being difficult here..." Sumi tilted her head. "Why don't you head to the village? I think you should meet him in person and talk things out." Kiyo suggested. "The village?" Tanjiro questioned. "All the swordsmiths live there." Kiyo said eating rice crackers. "Wait. Can I go there?" Tanjiro asks.

(Lil' timeskip 'till I take a dip- wait, wtf)

Tanjiro was finally at the swordsmith village. The kakushi took his blindfold, earplugs, and nose plugs off. "Woahhhh! Those are amazing buildings! And I know this smell, there's a hot spring nearby!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Yeah, there is one. You'll see a large house when you turn left there. Make sure to greet them first and foremost." the kakushi said, "Well, I will be taking my leave." and left. "Okay! Thank you so much!" Tanjiro said. 

Tanjiro's voice echoed through the forest, and reached (Y/N)'s  and Mitsuri's ears. "Oh? I heard an echo saying thank you. You heard it too, right (Y/N)?" Mitsuri asked. "Mph hmph!" (Y/N) replied. Mitsuri sweatdropped and took that as a yes.

(With Tanji)

Tanjiro's P.O.V.

"Hmmm... I heard (Y/N) was here for a visit with the love pillar..." I thought as I was about to enter the hot springs, but then, I heard the love pillars voice. "Ahhhhh! It's Tanjiro-kun! Tanjiro-kuuun!!!" Mitsuri squealed. I saw (Y/N) running with her with tears in her eyes. "Ah! (Y/N)! Mitsuri! What's wrong!?" I asked. "Listen, listeeen! (Y/N) got ignored! She waved hi to him and he ignored such a cute little girl!" Mitsuri explained. "Who did?" I asked. "I don't know!!! I asked him his name and he ignored me too! Isn't that just cruel? And we're pillars! He ignored both of us!!! Now all that good energy we got from coming out of the hot spring is completely gone!" Mitsuri cried. I decided to cheer her up, "It looks like they'll be done dinner soon. I heard that they used Matsutake mushrooms." I said. She immediately cheered up and went on her way.

I looked at (Y/N) and took in her appearance. she was wearing a short-yukata in a crimson colour with crimson hakama pants, though the yukata was on loosely. (You wore what was below.)

"Ow

"Ow." I then felt something hit my head. I caught it and it seemed to be... A TOOTH?! "Who'd lose a tooth!?" I thought. I looked to where the tooth came from and saw the guy with a mohawk. "Naho-chan told me his name..." I then called out, "Shinazugawa Genya!!!" Which he replied, "Drop dead!" I took my clothes off and jumped into the spring while yelling, "How've you been?! It's been so long! You have the same name as the wind pillar!" but he shouted, "Don't talk to me!!!" and was about to push me face first into the water, but then I saw (Y/N)'s hand catch Genya's and she was glaring at him. "Ah! It's ok (Y/N)! You didn't have to..." I trailed of while I saw Genya turn red. I got jealous again.

(Y/N) let go of his hand and attempted to scold him, still with the makeshift cloth muzzle, so he didn't understand a thing she was saying. (Y/N) took it as ignoring and came and hugged me. It was my turn to turn red, speaking I was in the nude while she was drenched in water. She soon let go, gave Genya a glare and went off to play with Nezuko. "I thought I could be friends with him since we were both in the nude. Man-relationships are hard." I concluded aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Since you are pretty dense in this story, you didn't mind if anyone was in the nude anyway.

- You didn't read the 'Taisho Secrets' in the manga, so you didn't know Genya was actually shy of girls now.

- You got a new demon slayer uniform, made from that same perverted kakushi that made Mitsuri's uniform, so the chest area had no buttons and the skirt was shorter. You were about to burn it like Shinobu did with hers and Kanao's, but Mitsuri insisted on keeping it. (Your new demon slayer uniform is the one below.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~