Chapter 10 Part 4

Uesugi really is just too calm to be true huh? Even with the joyous atmosphere it seems like he doesn't wanna be involved with any of it, he is someone very sketchy but very subtle at the same time.

" Oi Uesugi, it seems like something troubles you. " I asked

" Ah, it's nothing. " he said with his usual plain calm voice.

" Is that so? " I awkwardly responsed.

I then tried to reach for Minami-san's hands, but it was nowhere to be grabbed.

Minami?

I turned back and was quite perplexed on where she went.

Where could she be......

Damn, after my confession earlier she just awkwardly disappears without me even noticing huh?

Earlier

" Minami-san can I go talk with you? " I bravely requested as she has some company of hers which happened to be her master's friends.

" Eh? Another student of Class C? someone as frivolous as you guys shouldn't go anywhere near elites you know? " A Class S student said mockingly.

" Wait this guy is the one that Takamura bullies right? " Another guy asked.

" Ah Takamura, that meathead? You get bullied by someone like that? Pfttt.... I pity you HAH " Another guy wheezed.

The whole group bursted into laughter, their feeling of preeminence is something that I despise the most, it's not like they should be mocking anyone just because they are lower than themselves.

" Woi woi stop that! It seems like this guy is after my dogsbody, isn't that right? Andres? " with a smile on his face, Hoga said that as if he knew I would go after Minami.

I have nothing to do but nod in subservience, Hoga isn't someone that you could talk back to, especially if you are from an inferior level of Class.

" Well then, that's simple isn't it? I will let you guys have your time, please help yourselves. " he announced.

" R-really? " I asked in excitement.

" Yeah sure, it's not like she's the only female slavey I have afterall kuku. " he proudly said.

" Alright, let them be. "

" But- " the subordinate of Hoga tried to ask if his boss is sure but his words were cut short.

" You dare oppose me? " he asked with seriousness and a rather ominous look in his eyes.

" No of course Hoga-sama. " the guy quickly responsed.

" Very well. Enjoy your time with Andres, Minami. " with a smile on his face he blurted those words out, that felt like something of an approval.

Minami then started to get closer to me and said something.

" Let's go, Andres..... "

" O-of course!! " I quickly responded.

We then walked and talked about something.

I did my best to keep her entertained by blurting out some jokes, and it seems to have worked on her, she chuckled and smiled gently.

Damn....I am grateful God made an angel like you.

As I started to stare at her she asked me if I was alright and then started to lean towards me.

" EH??! EH??!!! MINAMI-SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!! " I nervously shouted