Chapter 7 Part 3

Since I am done eating lunch I am about to go somewhere, I left Onodera and Date because they were too busy chatting and didn't even notice me gone.

Now where am I going again? Oh yeah I need to give Shimazu a visit in the hospital this afternoon, since she was suffering on a trauma caused by Ryuu.

The test is still up next week so I really need to check on her since she is my partner as well.

I wonder if Shimazu and Tokugawa is fine though.

What happened yesterday was so tiring so I thought of really weird things such as worrying about this 2 ladies.

My phone is ringing.

Breaking News!!

The War of the Northern Americans against the Europeans is still on going, with the Europeans relying on special forces that were trained in certain places there.

They are calling these special forces 'Projects' . The so on called Projects were said to be hardcores and were biologically upgraded by some highly trained biologists in France, Great Britain, Germany, Poland and the main source of this idea, Russia. But the Russian Project Elite facility was already eradicated by the Japanese last year and a lot of biologically engineered children was cured. The 10 perfect Projects were evenly distributed in the world and their locations were kept in secret so that the two fighting continents won't contest on any one of them.

Here are the perfect Russian Projects Code Names.

1. Project Gypsy
2. Project Bentley
3. Project Bookworm
4. Project Redemption
5. Project Lunar
6. Project Solar
7. Project Betelgeuse
8. Project Rigel
9. Project Apex

And the last one

10. Project Behemoth

The projects were now being safely contained and is said to recover their sanity from the trauma of the place where they were trained.

The Europeans promised that Asia, specifically Japan wouldn't be included in the dispute between the two continents unless Japan makes a move on siding with either one of them, the Japanese would never lay a hand on the problem between this two continents for Japan wants peace more than anything.

For now the reports that we have about the war is still vague but it is said that the Northern Americans managed to counter the European's projects with their own strategy which wasn't revealed.

Japan is the strongest country amongst any other country in the world currently.

Let us just hope that Emperor Oda would make a wise decision on this, we are still waiting for his answer if he would step up against the two of them just to attain peace.

For now that is the hottest news in the globe currently.

The war is still ongoing, but I shouldn't be troubling myself with that because I have to take care of my exam for the next week.

If North America wins this battle nothing would change, but if the Europeans win this, there might be some changes in North America and they might even attack Japan and New Japan.

For now everybody should be calming their selves because sooner or later, the war will finally end against this two.

It's already been a year huh.......

I thought of something irrelevant, and I should be forgetting about that.

Since we are only obliged to attend the morning class, I walked towards the hospital.