Chapter 13 Part 4

3 hours have passed after the class fulfilled their duties of doing the very tedious assignments that their leader Kiba gave them and yet the hunter squad was still nowhere to be seen. Sounds of the rumbling stomachs of exhausted students started to reverberate and fill the awkward atmosphere of the whole class.

Despite all of this though the class still continued to do their jobs.

Later on students began to complain about the set of hunters that Kiba chose to be very incompetent for not being able to return as of now that the hunting schedule for the day is over.

"OI KIBA WHEN ARE THEY COMING BACK?!"

"YEAH WE ARE STARVING HERE, WE DID OUR PART, IT'S JUST FAIR FOR THEM TO RETURN THE FAVOR BY GETTING BACK WITH MEAT THAT WILL FEED THE WHOLE CLASS! WE WILL HAVE TO SPEND SOME TIME WAITING AGAIN FOR THE MEAT TO BE CLEANED AND COOKED!"

"FUCK THIS SHIT, I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS JUST TO END UP DYING OF STARVATION."

The whole class is in chaos as the sign of the hunters returning is still liminal.

"Please let us all calm down, I am more than certain that the hunter squad had it tougher than us, they are struggling the same as us or most probably worse, we should be considerate about everyone in the class." Kiba calmed the whole class down.

"FUCK THAT! WE DID OUR PART, IF THE SET OF HUNTERS YOU CHOSE ARE THIS INCOMPETENT THEN YOU ARE TO BE BLAMED HERE KIBA." A guy argued back.

Kiba turned his head as he listens to the rants of his classmates.

"Now if you all are that good why not try and take Kiba's place? I am more than certain you will be able to meet our expectations of you not being as competent of a leader as Kiba, you people really need to calm down, it's not like it's just you guys are hungry, we are as well but guess what? We shut our fucking mouths off, you people need to stop being ignorant little shits and just behave there." Riku said with an obviously angry feels in his voice's tone.

The students who were opening their mouths wide to insult Kiba's leadership skill has gone quiet after Riku scolded them.

As more minutes have passed, the hunter squad finally returned with an amount of meat that is sufficient for the consumption of the whole class.

The hunters faces were dirty of mud, blood and small wounds, they all look exhausted apart from Takamura whose face clearly shows that he didn't even put in the effort of assisting or leading the hunter squad because he is all clean and doesn't even show a sign of exhaustion or stress.

As the students saw the hunters their faces are beaming of joy, however their joyful faces were then quickly replaced with utter disappointment as they discovered it will only feed them for one meal.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! THAT'S ALL THE MEAT YOU CAN BRING BACK AFTER 3 HOURS OF HUNTING? WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT?! OUR HARDWORKS ARE ALL IN VAIN?"

Andres who looked exhausted started to lay down and took a breather.

He was breathing in and out fast, just goes to show how tired he is from the hunt, couple the fact that insults welcomed him back in the class base.

"We are so sorry okay? The higher ranked classes are just hunting more efficiently than us period." Takamura said with a tone of sarcasm in his voice.

"Shut up Takamura! You fuckwit, you are clean and all it just shows how much of a lazyfuck you actually are, it's disgusting." Kaguya vulgarly pointed out Takamura's clean appearance.

"Oh? Vulgar words doesn't fit a beautiful lady you know? I had a hard time as well, tracking the animals and the other hunters at the same time, it's easier said than done, ain't it right Andres?" Takamura said as he then patted Andres in the head.