Chapter 10 Part 5.2

I should say, Uesugi is fun to talk with although he is quite dense and quiet.

" Aaaaaahh! Damn, I finally got some steam out of my head and some thorns slowly picked from my heart! " I sighed.

As I walked, I noticed some sound coming from most of the bathrooms.

I looked at the doors and noticed something.

I started to question if in any case, a girl is inside with a man.

Wait...could it be...there is no way.

I started to clap my cheeks, closed my eyes and started to open it up again.

It's not just in one stall...3 of them were occupied.

I started to just mind my own business and decided to walk out of the bathroom because of the awkwardness, but as I heard a woman chat with a guy inside one of the stalls I started to stop in my tracks.

" Ah...you really rejected him huh? "

" Sh...shaddup! Just leave him out of this. "

My eyes started to widen as I was struck with such an unacceptable realization.

Minami-san?......

All I heard in the background is the sound of pure sexual desires, moans, and groans.

I.....

My mind is starting to feel hazy, I felt something that I couldn't comprehend...mixed emotions started to fill in my heart, I am confused on what to do.

It's because I was weak this whole time that Minami-chan did this....

What are you doing?!!

Voices started to infiltrate with my mind.

What a pitiful maniac...

Disgusting

Pig

You are a coward and that would never change....Andres.

The voices in my head started to laugh at me, everything I am insecured about is starting to eat me up, and even my past is starting to become even clearer than the day, I tried my best to hold back the emotions I am currently feeling.

It's not like I wished to be weak.....

I RUN THIS HOUSE!

Don't hurt your own children Felix!

Shut up bitch, I decide what I do.

I always wished.....

Mama, you are hurt.

It's fine, Mama is fine.

Why does Papa always hurt you Mama? He scares me.....

Shhh don't cry both of you....I am sure that we will be able to get out of this.

That I did something back that day.

Shut up you filthy pig!

You are drunk again.

HUH?! Don't dare say that thing to my face bitch! I decide what I do with my money.

But we are starving.

Oh fuck, go and starve to death fast, like shit I'd care.