Chapter 12 Part 4

The test, has officially started.

After picking out our location, Kiba and the class immediately started to build a plan in order to win this test.

"Alright listen, guys...." Kiba wanted his classmates to listen to him.

The class then lend their ears to him.

"We will never find who the impostor is as of today, but I would just like to know who the impostor is for the sake of the class, that way we can maybe start working it out and help each other."

The class felt discomfort knowing there is an impostor among us.

"How would we know it's not you Kiba?" Takamura asked.

Kiba then looked at Takamura with a confident look on his face.

"That is because I am the leader Takamura..."

"YEAH! DON'T DOUBT KIBA!"

"KIBA IS OUR LEADER, HE WOULD NEVER HIDE SOMETHING FROM US."

Students from our class sided with Kiba.

"How would we know it's not you Takamura?" Kaguya asked.

"Well, how do we know it's not you Kaguya?"

The two then stared at each other menacingly.

"That's enough you two, this is why the exam is a pretty dangerous one, it causes chaos and want us to feel a sense of distrust in the whole class, it is fine if the impostor wants to conceal their identity as long as we guard the capsule." Kiba halted the two from their quarrel.

"Tch."

"Hmph."

"For now let us just see the supplies given to us."

As my classmates unbundled the supplies they were surprised on the amount of things inside it.

"This...is it?" Kiba who is looking worried asked.

"Yes, it seems like it."

"I think this amount of food won't last us one meal..."

Kiba then looked at our classmates and the sight of them complaining made him lose a bit of hope on winning this exam.

"DAMN, IT MUST BE THE DAMN IMPOSTOR!"

"ARE THEY SERIOUS?! THIS COULD BARELY FEED US ONE MEAL!"

Kiba then tried to calm the crowd down.

"Let us all calm down! I am pretty sure we will all be fine! Let us just ration these supplies carefully! Tomorrow the hunting squad that I will be picking will go out hunting for the class tomorrow."

"BUT THAT SHIT WILL JUST LEAVE US ALL STARVING FOR TOMORROW RIGHT?! HOW COULD ANYONE EVEN MOVE LET ALONE HUNT EFFICIENTLY WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH?!"

"Please let us all just calm down okay?" Schwartz also wanted to thin out the stress in our classmates.

"Ah! This is not so right! I can't sleep well without a good bed!" Kaguya complained.

Ignorance and the undisciplined nature of my classmates is the thing that will surely bring the whole class down in the long run, although it would just be better to not interfere on how Kiba and Schwartz want to tackle this exam I can't help but feel a little sorry for them for having to deal with such ignorant and no doubt useless complaining classmates.

"So how should we do this Kiba? If we are stucked on thinking about rationing these supplies then we will get to nowhere." Schwartz asked Kiba.

"I don't know man...I can't help but feel sorry for the class that I can't do anything as of now." Kiba said feeling down.

"Hey! Don't be too heavy on yourself man, we can do this if we are working together! Don't dare think that you are alone in this battle okay? We need your wit and leadership, I am more than certain that if you command the class then they will surely follow."

Kiba with a more confident look then smiled.

"Yeah, you're right...I just have to focus and be cunning and calculating." he said.

"And I will be supporting you with that okay?"

The two then shaked hands.

They then started to ration the food supplies evenly calmly informing each students that the food we will be eating will be insufficient for 3 meals, some students complained but in the end they are just the minority and the rest understood the situation and cooperated.

Kiba then chose the hunters that are capable of hunting down animals and capable of taking care of themselves.

The class then set up shelters that are of course separated by gender with the use of the items that were included in the supply pack.

As the sun set, most of my classmates are getting hungry but they disciplined themselves.

I personally is very much okay with this since I am used to fasting.

But it is pretty hard to sleep on a very uncomfortable spot couple the fact that some of my classmates are reeking ignorance and kept complaining, they stopped eventually which is a pretty good thing for the people to rest and have sufficient energy for the official start of the test which is tomorrow.

I feel sorry for the night guards though having to guard the capsule and having to stay very late at night but it's their job and if they fail to fulfill it then we are all basically fishes in a barell.

I have a bad feeling about this exam but I however ignored this premonition.

The class would never know what will hit us in the future and neither do I.

The test might seem like it's very bland and nonsensical but there is something about this exam that is just being concealed in the surface, the first one to uncover this will be the one to secure the victory.

-Chapter 12 end.