Chapter 14 Part 3

I cannot express the amount of anger I am feeling right now and the fact that I can't publicly express it just pisses me off even more.

He will regret this.

Someone's involvement is to be expected in this class, and the most likely to be that person is none other than Uesugi himself.

The simple fact that he is hiding his abilities speaks for my reason of marking him as the one who will be ruining everything I have been building up and when he involved himself with that volleyball match just further proves my point.

I have everything planned out already until the end of this test, but there needs to be change of plans if I ever want to defeat this man and achieve my goal at the same time.

Plan B is being executed right now, but I need Hinata back or else I will get expelled.

"Fuck, I did not expect this test to be this intense, however I need to remain calm because if I were to lose my cool I would be horribly exposed and that is the last thing I would want to happen."

Hours and hours have finally passed but there is still no sign of the team I assigned for the search and rescue, I am beginning to be a bit worried if I were to be honest.

Gritting my own teeth and clenching my own fist, I can only do nothing but wait.

Moments later I heard multiple loud knocks from the door and in a very rushed manner, so I quickly went and answered it.

The sight of Kaguya is what awaited me.

"Kiba-kun, Class S, THEY'RE HERE WITH HINATA-SAN! It seems like the search and rescue team were also with them, we need your presence quick!"

I stood in the same place for a while.

This is rather unexpected.

*Grin*

Oh shit, I slipped out for a bit there.

"Alright, I will be there." I responded.

Kaguya then nodded and ran away.

Oh? this is going to be one hell of an amazing opportunity to just neglect, and if I were to mess up then it's one hell of a waste.

I went to see the Class S afterwards, however when I arrived at the scene I was surprised to see a rather bountiful feast.

Did they prepare this all without me?

"Ah there he is!" Kaguya said in a joyful manner.

There is quite a number of Class S students here, about 10 to be exact.

This is perfect.

However one student stood out of the rest, Fukuhara Totsuka.

She stood up from the chair she was sitting at and left the students that were eating and having fun.

"Ah Kiba-san, a beautiful afternoon isn't it? Pleasure to meet you face to face, I assume you already recognize who I am yes?" Totsuka greeted.

This...I did not expect her to be like this.

Spacing out for a bit I tried to respond normally.

"No, the pleasure is mine Totsuka Fukuhara-sama, what brings you here in my class base? Surely you know the rules right?" I awkwardly responded.

"Heh, of course of course, the class base is absolute, however if someone permits our enter then it wouldn't be a problem would it?"

"I don't remember permitting you to enter?"