Tokugawa's Suspicions

There is just something about Uesugi that feels pretty ominous, just who is he really?

I looked at his profile in the official page of our academy and all I can really find is some descriptions that I'm not looking for.

There is one person I can question though and I will be confronting that person right now.

"Ah! Tokugawa-chan come in come in."

She greeted me with a bright expression.

"Kadenokoji-sensei, good morning."

She then escorted me to her living room and made some coffee.

"What brings you here to me Tokugawa-chan?" she asked me gently while sipping on her coffee.

I took a sip on the coffee she made.

"Well, I wanted to ask something about...Uesugi."

She stopped drinking her coffee and put it down.

With a serious look on her face she interrogated me.

"Tokugawa, are you perhaps interested on him?" she asked me.

"Well you can interpret it that way, I just can't help but wonder who he really is, his reflexes in that volleyball match is out of this world and his predictions of the ball's trajectories in that match was way too precise to consider normal, I am very sure I am not the only one who noticed it. Since you and him are close maybe I can get some information about him, who is he really?" I said as I drink some coffee right after.

"As far as I know he really is just good at volleyball, is that a possibility you neglected?"

"No, right before the first written exams he also solved a complex random mathematical equation that Onodera made up for fun, it is impossible to solve it in under a 10 second margin however he solved it quite easily right after Onodera finished the numbers that made up the equation, he reasoned he used a calculator but no matter how you look at it it's pretty impossible that he did considering the time he took to say the correct answer."

"I see."

She yet again took a sip on her coffee.

"I can't recall Uesugi being good at math." she reasoned.

It's obvious that she is just faking it and is just trying to get away with the question I asked.

"One thing is certain though, you don't wanna get involved with him and you might want to watch your back, afterall he is pretty good at chess."

"What does that mean-"

"Oh well I still have to do a lot of paperwork, feel free to stay as long as you like Tokugawa-chan, See ya later!" she added.

"But-"

She then walked off to her own room and closed the door.

I looked down to my coffee.

"I guess I have to uncover your mysteries without any leads huh?"

With that I then slowly walked out of Kadenokoji's apartment.