Chapter 9 Part 3

PM 9:00 Royal Faction Meeting

" Oi, the special exam would be up soon, so is this the first stepping stone for us? " Little Arawa asked.

" I still got no idea who's the guy that Asano and Hirabayashi were talking about, I mean it is already a month and yet he concealed himself too good. " Gin said.

" We should just wait, afterall the first exam is the first ever difficult challenge for the students to tackle. Of course only the best of the best can win it and after that the clues might be starting to act up and reveal the guy they mentioned. " Touro said.

" Well, it seems like no one is very interested in this faction, we only got 4 new members so far and our reputation is starting to slowly plummet. " Jin announced.

" Well of course it will plummet, can't you see those two just doing nothing? I bet they are just saying that someone from Class C is skilled enough to beat the whole Royal Faction to give us hope and for us to stop wasting the time of those 2. Haha, if I don't see Class C top the charts then I will be quitting this faction, I really don't care anymore about you guys if we lose. " Hamamoto angrily said.

Fukuda then started to side with Asano and Hirabayashi.

" Oi Hamamoto, just because you are the member that got one of the highest investment of money in the academy doesn't mean you have to start disrespecting our leaders like that, all we can really do is trust them at the moment. " Fukuda calmly said.

" Fukuda that thing you said is like underestimating the money I invested in this school, you guys are even lucky to have me in this faction, I am holding the balance between the Student Council and our faction right here because of the amount of money I have given to the school, you all are lucky because I didn't choose the Student Council over this piece of a shit faction. " Hamamoto aggressively said those words.

Fukuda then started to get pissed and then let out a gun.

" Hamamoto-kun, I think you are forgetting that the Touro's royal family offered billions of dollars to this school and all of the royalties invested a partial amount of their billions of a wealth as well, don't inflate your head up too big, I might burst it with a needle you bitch. " Touro said with quite a psychopathic look in his eyes.

" Oh? Is that so? Isn't the Fukuda family pretty much are broke royalties? You are just overstating that amount of money you said that your family invested in the school and I pity you for that, also do you really think that a gun could scare someone like me? Oh please bring something far more lethal than that. " Hamamoto spoke back.

Hamamoto started to pick out an ancient sword displayed in the Royal Faction's room and then started to charge at Touro, but they were stopped quickly.

" Oi, that's enough Hamamoto and Touro the both of you are a shameful figure in our precious faction, the action of the both of you is unreal for a royalty, what a shame. " Azugasawa said with a rather disappointed face.

" Put the gun down now Touro-kun. " Jin requested calmly.

Touro then started to close his eyes then dropped the gun.

" You too Hamamoto-kun, you should put that back on it's place. " Gin requested Hamamoto's cooperation.

Hamamoto then started to breathe out and then returned the ancient sword.

" Alright, so why are we called here on an evening Asano-kun and Hirabayashi-san? " Arawa started to change the topic and sweep the bad mood in the air off.

" I think it's time for you guys to know. " Hirabayashi announced.

" What!? Really?!!! A-are we really going to know who the guy really is this evening?! " Arawa excitedly asked.