Chapter 10 Part 2

Shimazu was pulling me and started to whisper something in my ears.

" Uesugi-kun, I know you can be trusted, right? " She whispered

I whispered back in her ears

" I don't know Shimazu, I am someone incapable of being entrusted of anything by anyone. "

" Would you believe me if I tell you that Kuma-kun is a good guy? " She asked for my opinion.

I feel very nauseous and I don't like where this is going to get me.

" Uesugi-kun? Are you okay? " She asked sincerely.

" Yeah, I am fine. "

Although I kept my usual composure and way of talking, she noticed that something was wrong.

My breath feels hot, and my body felt very heavy.

Perhaps it might be seasickness, I just feel pure bullshit.

" Are you perhaps seasick Uesugi-kun? " She asked.

" Might be, I am not really sure. "

It really might be seasickness, or maybe because of something I ate yesterday.

" Anyway it doesn't really matter that much Shimazu, don't worry. "

" R-really? "

" Yeah. "

I still haven't forgotten about her question, but it would be rude to be very blunt with my opinion of Kuma that is because they are acquainted.

" I don't really know Shimazu, if you wanted to make me believe Kuma is a good guy then it might be true, but also might not be at the same time. "

" What do you mean? " She asked

" If you are willing to tell me something about how you two met each other, then let us see if my way of seeing him would change. " I asked

" Well- " As she was about to answer Onodera started to yell and called us.

" OI! UESUGI-KUN!! SHIMAZU-CHAN WAIT US! " Onodera shouted.

As she was catching her breath, she started to apologize to Shimazu and bowed her head down, Tokugawa and Date did the same thing.

" I am sorry for being rude with you earlier Shimazu-san! My mind won't change it's opinion about him but you can be friends with him, as long as he respects you then everything will be fine. " She said sounding sorry.

" If Kuma tries to do something to you then don't hesitate to tell me, I will be doing everything under my power to smack him okay? " Tokugawa consoled.

Shimazu then smiled and said.

" Don't worry, Kuma-kun is a good guy and also you don't have to apologize, it might have looked weird earlier but there's more into it, thank you for worrying but it is completely unnecessary. " She gently said.

Tokugawa, Date and Onodera started to lift their heads and then looked at Shimazu's very bright smile.

" Alright then! We have to go to our place right now! Come here all of you. " Onodera then started to guide us towards Class C's place in the beach.

As minutes have passed I can finally hear the Class C students shouting and enjoying theirselves.

" Oi!! " Shouts and laughs from our area is being heard, this just shows how much they are actually enjoying this.

" Oh look! It's Onodera and her company! " Kaguya shouted.

As soon as she saw me, she looked in disgust and whispered on her friends.

Hmmm

Onodera however ignored my classmates calling us.

" Here guys let us go here, I can't stand being with Kiba. " She explained.

All of us obediently followed her.

As for how it looks for us, Onodera just wanted us to enjoy this bonding by ourselves.

We took a spot in the beach where the 5 of us could enjoy ourselves and have fun.

The spot itself is quite good if I'm being asked, the palm trees are quite pleasant, the spot here is not that hot, the facilities for guests are still near, and the view of some islands are visible from this spot.

This is a nice spot.

" Uesugi-kun, you wanna swim with us? " With a bright smile on her face wearing a very elegant bikini Shimazu invited me to swim with them.

" I don't feel really good so I might just stay here under the umbrella. "

" Eh? Is that so? "

" Yeah- "

" Oi! Uesugi-kun!! " Onodera shouted and approached me then later on started to pull me towards the ocean to swim with them, she was laughing while she was pulling me.

" Uesugi-kun, it is bad if you don't enjoy this vacation, it is not everyday we get to have a bonding like this right?! " With a very bright smile on her face along with rays of sun shining on her back it almost felt like she was an angel speaking to me.

Seconds have passed and I can already feel the ocean's coldness on my feet.

She still pulled me towards the deep part of the ocean while Shimazu, Tokugawa and Date was following us.

" Hey Onodera- " Before I was about to finish what I was about to say, she started pulling me underwater.

I stayed there for a couple seconds and thought of something.

Onodera, you really are something aren't you?

Just like what she said, this kind of moment doesn't come everyday so might as well enjoy it while we still can.

The waters aren't that deep, it's about as high as 6 ft.

I started to ascend to get air, as I have rose my face starts to feel the sunlight's rays and I started to slowly open my eyes as saltwater started to drip from my face.

This is troublesome

A sight of ladies' bodies anywhere, from Class C to Class S, everyone was having fun along with a lot of guys with them as well.

*sigh*

" Uesugi-kun!! "

Onodera called me so I started to return my gaze towards them.

Maybe any guy who isn't in my place would say I am the luckiest guy alive to have befriend 4 beautiful individuals and have all the time in the World to be always with them, that isn't the case for me sadly. I would much rather be alone away from unnecessary stuffs that is tiring and just read books instead, of course that is also the main reason why I can't make any friends.

The smiles of the 4 of them are as bright as Rigel, and they started to go back to the beach to chat for a while, as I stayed to swim for a while and went to a much deeper part of the ocean we are swimming in to practice my swimming skills a bit.

8 feet huh?

As I thread in a deep part of the ocean where I am at, the girls started to call at me looking worried.

It was hard to hear but I can assure it was something like this.

" Uesugi! Come back here you will drown! "

However I saw Tokugawa seems to care less about me, but it's not like it matters that much to me.

I start to descend and started to open my eyes.

I know it is strange that I can just open my eyes in saltwater but it is a technique I have practiced not too long ago, this is mostly used by sea gypsies so I figured it might be a good skill to have to see the beauty of the ocean.

I was astonished by the view in this part of the sea, corals flourished and there are a lot of rare fishes swimming.

Well, this vacation trip might not be as bad as I thought it would be.