Chapter 2: Dreadful fate of Class C

Ominous aura filled the whole classroom as our Homeroom Adviser stepped into our class.

He looked like normal but I can't help but feel uneasiness. Normally I am not bothered by anything but this guy just gives me the creeps.

Even Schwartz and Kiba took their seats after seeing our sensei stepping in, but from the looks of it they aren't worried and they look even more optimistic.

As sensei looked at the silent class he then walked towards the table to introduce himself.

" Hello, Good morning! I am the Class Adviser of Class C, just like you guys I am new here as well so please let us all enjoy our stay here. " Saying that he then smiled even by the fact that he wasn't humored by anyone.

His smile was as if he is about to devour you.

My classmates really aren't worried by it and they are just having conversations even with the presence of our sensei.

Maybe that is the reason why he is smiling? The fact that this class really hits his expectation that much.

I am not sure but no other reason for now.

I looked around to see if everybody is listening I saw Shimazu trembling. Her expression is just too obvious and with that I noticed sensei looking at her as well.

That's strange.

Maybe Shimazu is just scared by his presence? And sensei find it cute? That might be it.

" Uhm..... I would like everybody to be silent please. "

Sensei said that with a calm voice but still wearing a thin smile and his eyes closed.

The class was still chaotic and it just proves that Class C really is filled with problematics.

" Please, I would like everyone to calm down, sensei is about to introduce himself. " Kiba requested.

And with that the class went quiet.

As expected of Kiba-kun.

And with that sensei continued.

" Thank you Kiba-kun, without you I don't know what to do with such noise, you see I really can't handle noisy people well. Well anyways I am Ryuu Shoto, I am new to this Academy as well and I am privileged enough to be accepted as a teacher. Let us do our best to climb up to Class S okay? "

He said that knowing our class don't stand a chance against the might of other classes.

Again he smiled even wider as if he really is glad that everybody listened, I know he wants students to feel easy around him but it just made it even weirder. His gaze was still directed at Shimazu which is kind of getting sketchy right now.

" Oh yeah, so this class is filled with problematics I heard? I am not really bothered by it don't worry, as long as all of us get along we can make everythin happened. "

That was a bit inspiring, but I don't care.

" So since the instructions given were hand you out these, let you guys roam the School after the bell rings and let you kids roam the Imperial City at noon I won't be wasting that much time okay? "

In the table there were smartphones and he went unto every single one of us to hand it out.

I wonder what are these for.

I mean yeah it's obvious that we need phones but the thing is they are handing out these for free, and even if they are going to be broken we are allowed to have another one for free again, and it is not just like any ordinary smartphones, it is exclusive to the school and is said to worth $10,000 if sold.