Chapter 5 Part 3

Since the puppies earlier finally slept, I left them covered on a blanket and just continued to the room, and since it is also just a normal discussion, time passes by quick.

The bell rang and we were all finally dismissed.

I wonder why sensei showed off an angry emotion earlier, was he expecting something else to happen? I tried not to think about it so I just continued to walk out of the classroom.

" Oi Uesugi-kun!! Want to come with us? " Onodera shouted from behind.

" Sorry I have an important schedule for this afternoon. "

" Ehhh??!! What could that be then? "

" Uhhh, Shimazu and I are about to have a study session in her dormitories so that I won't fail the test. "

As I looked at the both of them, they were both pouting and red.

" Are you sure it's just study, Uesugi-kun???!! Don't you find it weird?? You are going to a girl's dormitory, misunderstanding might happen you know!! " She shouted.

" It isn't normal? " I asked

" How could that be?!!! You are a guy and Shimazu is a girl, and you are going to her room!!! That might create misconception on what you are actually doing!!! Do you understand that? "

" Won't it be the same if it was in my room? I mean if it is just for the sake of studying then I don't think what people sees or believe matters, besides Shimazu just wanted to help me. "

" Ah...ehh......hmPp, Okay! Just don't do indecent things okay? "

" You are going too far don't you think? "

" We..we are just worried because you are our friend you know!!! Be careful okay?? You still need to help us. "

" Okay. "

" Okay then see ya!! " Onodera bid farewell.

" Se....see ya Uesugi-kun. "

" See ya tomorrow. " I responded

They then walked out joyfully laughing, perhaps they are laughing at me?

But since I was standing at the exit of our classroom, I just looked around to find where Shimazu was.

She said she will be back very soon didn't she?

I checked my phone for notifications and messages, but it seems like nothing happened.

In this moment I still question the reasoning behind the triplet's actions, why do they want me to choose one of them to be my bride? I really don't understand.

If they know a lot about me then I should be putting them on my suspect lists on putting a knife under my desk shouldn't I?

The fact that they know a lot of things about me gives a huge possibility that they are the suspects, but still I lack reasoning so I can't trust that idea that much as well.

Since Shimazu already arrived, I then greeted her.

" Hello Shimazu. "

" Uhmm...he....helloo Uesugi-kun, so you really waited huh? "

" Yeah, we are partners so that is natural. "

" I...is that so? "

" So, shall we go? "

" Ye..yeah sure. " She nervously responded.

We then walked, and walked and walked until we exited the academy.