Chapter 11 Part 3

"GENTLEMEN, LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!"

The shoutcaster shouted.

This battle between Class C and Class S is official, thus this event becomes something that everyone can watch for entertainment, who wouldn't want to watch the best first year volleyball players go up against each other?

"In this battle, who do you think will win Suzune-sensei?"

The shoutcaster asked the gym teacher of all students as to who is the one likely to win.

This vixen teacher is fit and ripped, but you wouldn't even know it because of her fragile type of beauty.

She stayed silent, as if she already knew the outcome of this battle and just continued to observe the upcoming match analyzing every player in the field.

"Well, well it seems like Suzune-sensei is analyzing everything before jumping into conclusions, very well then before we start this match let us introduce the players from both sides!" the shoutcaster awkwardly announces.

"IN THE UNDERDOGS TEAM, PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK WHY ARE THESE PLAYERS OF SUCH HIGH CALIBER PLACED IN THIS MEDIOCRE RANK OF A CLASS? BUT THEY DON'T EVEN COMPLAIN AND STRIVES TO REACH HIGHER CLASSES FROM THE BOTTOM! WITH THEIR CURRENT STATE, WINNING THIS MATCH IS PIVOTAL FOR ENSURING THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS SCHOOL! GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO CLASS C!!!"

There was no applause from the other classes, all the clapping was from Class C and Class A students with the exception of Uesugi's group and a certain amount of people.

The shoutcaster then elaborated the Class C players' name and went onto the next team.

"IN THE OTHER CORNER, ONE MIGHT SAY THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT, WITH PLAYERS OF HIGH SPORTS IQ AND PHYSIQUE UNMATCHED BY JUST ANYONE, WITH A STAR PLAYER MORE CHARISMATIC THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE FIELD THEY ARE ONE HELL OF A TEAM TO BEAT, GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS S!!!!!!!!!"

The whole crowd then went wild as Class S' team was introduced, Class C is starting to feel pessimistic knowing that the ones they have to beat are not just any regular players you can find in the streets.

Eden looked at the volleyball field with no worries completely while chewing on some lollipop.

The shoutcaster then introduced the players' name one by one and after that a huge amount of cheering can be heard from every corner in the watching areas.

"ALRIGHT FOR REAL THIS TIME! LET, THE, BATTLE, COMMENCE!"

The ones who will be serving the ball first is going to be decided by heads and tails.

"Oh no need for that, let them go first ref, we wouldn't mind it." Hoga insisted.

"But-"

"I said we don't mind didn't I?"

"A-alright! Ball goes first to Class C!" The referee announced.

Kiba's team is feeling the intense pressure, this might affect their performance but Kiba is doing his best not to be swayed by this.

"Kiba from Class C is the one going to serve the first ball that might lead them one step closer to their victory or defeat."

Kiba then bounced the ball, and then breathe in and out, closed and opened his eyes, and as the whistle's sound started to resonate in his ears he then began to serve the ball gracefully.

"Kiba with a very elegant serve."

This serve was quick and powerful but Class S already anticipated it's field hit point and then received the ball gracefully.

The ball was then, received by Hoga and he quickly passed onto Arisu for a quick play.

Kiba anticipated this and dove for the ball that is about to hit the ground, the ball then started to perfectly rotate and Schwartz set up Jin for the perfect powerspike, but as Jin was about to hit the ball a seemingly impenetrable wall was blocking his line of shot but he have no other choice than to hit the ball or it will still be a point to Class S because of a violation.

The ball was easily stopped and it was a point for Class S.

The whole crowd then cheered on and was pumped up.

"WOOHOOO GOO HOGA-SAMA!"

"YOU ARE SO AMAZING DAMMIT!"

Class C then slowly felt despair crawling into their heads but Kiba enlightened them to be positive by smiling at them and giving his classmates a thumbs up meaning it will be all alright.

The intense match then continued to go on and on.

Class C was trying their best to score a lot and not be left behind by Class S, but the skill gap is just way too much for them to overcome.

The matchpoint for Class S then started and Hoga served the ball.

He let off a smile and then served the ball as the referee whistled.

The ball's trajectory is hard to read and is too fast to react to considering Kiba is now in the front line and not in the back to receive Hoga's monstrous serves.

The first quarter ended with a perfect ace finisher from Class S, 10-25.

Class C then felt complete despair, and most of them were on the floor trying to pray for Kiba's success.

"Please, Kiba, please win!" a Class C student muttered.

"AHAHAHA, you really thought that Kiba can defeat boss? pfft you are not a clown, you are the whole circus! AHAHAHAHA" a woman from Class S belittled the hopes of Class C students.

"We all are just getting started, don't get too cocky." Onodera defended.

"Oh? if it's just getting started then imagine if our Class goes full serious mode in your pitiful Kiba? Woop I don't even want to imagine it."

The lady saying this seemed like a gyaru, that explains her prideful attitude.

"Good luck trying not to lose big time, pfft." The gal then walked away along with her group laughing and then continued to watch the match.

Class C has entered their first step, closer to their downfall, one more lose and it's game over.

Will they even win?