Chapter 13 Part 2

It is AM 5:00 in the morning and most of the students have already woken up to fulfill their roles in the class.

Some students are tasked to bring clean drinkable water from the crystal clear lake or stream to avoid dehydration in the whole class, this group is mostly consisted with female students from Class C and the group is in charge of the laundries as well.

Some students who are mostly males are assigned with collecting wood, construction and other works where brutes can excel.

Builders are also in Class C, just like the name suggests they are in charge of construction, building huts, shelters, storage, and more with the help of the capsule's given information written in it that can only be used by entering a specific code.

Class C is functioning as one, just like how Kiba wanted it all to be.

Riku who was kicked out of the hunter's group consulted Kiba about Takamura.

"Yeah...he doesn't seem to want me in the group." Riku said with an upset voice.

Kiba then expressed his remorse

"I apologize for that, Takamura isn't just something I can just easily control, he is like a ticking time bomb."

Riku looked at Kiba.

"Nah he is just a jerk, you have no reason to apologize, so don't worry."

Kiba then smiled at Riku.

"You really are a good person aren't you Riku-san?"

Riku then turned his head away bashfully.

"I.. am just acting like how a normal being should act." Riku said.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

An awkward silence fell upon the two, and then Schwartz entered the scene.

"Ah there you are Kiba-san."

Kiba then immediately turned his attention to Schwartz.

"Schwartz, how is everything going?" Kiba asked.

Schwartz with a confident look on his face said.

"As for now there are no errors whatsoever, however there seem to be a student who refuses to lend a helping hand."

"May you elaborate on who is this classmate of ours?"

"It's Uesugi, Kiba-san." Schwartz said with a different tone on his voice.

Kiba not looking surprised then said.

"It should be expected, I know I am being bias with this but just let the guy do what he wants for today I will be consulting him later on alright? Afterall he is one of the biggest help we ever got on having to secure the help of Class S right?"

Schwartz then shook his head.

"Yeah...you're right.."

Kiba then walked closely towards Schwartz and pat his shoulders.

"Let us not be too hard on our valor alright?" Kiba ensured Schwartz.

"Valor is a strong word isn't it? Savior fits it better."

"AHA I THOUGHT YOU'D NOTICE ALRIGHT! I am just trying to expand my vocabulary and my usage of stronger synonymous words."

"Tss..focus on the exam, you are our hope..."

"I am not slacking off alright?...."

Whilst the two are having a conversation Riku just listened.