Chapter 6: Invincible

This is the last day given to us Class C to find Tokugawa but in this state it is very hard to do, our last and final hope was shattered yesterday, the 3 of us didn't get anything from the camera footages and just like I said back then if we don't see anything in the camera footages then failure is sure.

I feel bad for Date.

I am already in school and just surfed through the website of the academy. I just read some trivias and some interesting facts from the past.

As usual Shimazu arrived early but she wasn't trembling anymore and she looked at me with a bit of fearful look in her eyes as if asking for help.

But I didn't get the idea she wants me to know so I just returned my gaze towards the phone and continued on reading the thing I was currently intrigued on.

Moments later sensei arrived earlier than usual.

" Oh? I see, so both of you are early persons huh? " He then smiled while saying that.

But neither of us answered.

He then continued to walk towards the table and sat down.

" Tokugawa still wasn't found huh? " He whispered to himself.

I stared at him for a while and returned my gaze to the trivia I was reading.

That is odd, he isn't usually early.

This is odd and not at the same time, since teachers usually is just allowed to decide when they would enter the class it wouldn't be weird for them to arrive early in the classroom, but for a teacher like Ryuu it would make someone question the reason on why he arrived unusually early.

Well I just ignored it and just turned off my phone.

I wonder how is Date and Onodera doing yesterday.

I left them both yesterday without even saying goodbye so it would be normal for them to be a bit mad.

Moments later more and more students arrived and as they arrived most of them were surprised by the early presence of Ryuu Sensei.

30 minutes later and everyone is finally present.

" Okay let us start the class. " With a rough tone on his voice he stood up and said that.

Time passes by the same as yesterday, after it was already 10:00 in the morning I just drink some coffee and after that I then walked back towards the classroom but someone was following me.

" Show yourself. " I said

The one who was following me then revealed herself.

" Ue..Uesugi-kun... "

" Oh, it's just you Emiyo-san. " I responded to her

She then nodded as a reply.

" Emiyo-san, I am very grateful you did the thing I instructed you yesterday. "

" T...thank you Uesugi-kun...but what really is your objective? " With her shy tone she was blushing a bit and said that.

" Objective huh? "

" I mean, you told me to call Tokugawa-san's number yesterday at AM 9:00 right? But why exactly? " She was a bit interested on why I asked her to do that.

" You know a lot about me right? You should know why I did that as well. " I answered.

" I know your very potential, but why you did something like this....is what's the questionable act here Uesugi-kun.....are you perhaps concerned about Date and Onodera? "