Chapter 8 Part 4.1

Killing traitors off we go, killing traitors off we go! High ho the merry ho killing traitors off we go!~~

"This is a lot more exciting than I thought, it's as if I am an Apex predator on the hunt for helpless prey, I sure did cause a lot of panic in the Imperial City huh? Gosh I am so proud of myself. "

Project Outcast

He was sent in here to eliminate the retirees of the European force to keep them away from telling New Japan everything.

He lurks in the outcast, as if he is the shadows himself, he might not look like it but he actually has an IQ of 146 and is trained for slaughtering people mercilessly, although he might not be a great asset in the war, he was mainly used for his specialties which is killing people in the shadows.

" Tch, these guys are a bunch of weak assed people, I am bored. "

A moment later someone tried to attack him.

" Hmm? "

Later on, he then saw the same woman that killed Ryuu.

" Ah! Lunar, pleased to meet you right here. " He then elegantly bowed to the maiden.

" Outcast, you really are causing a lot of trouble aren't you? Could you at least dispose of the bodies so that you won't get caught? " Lunar said.

" My, my are you worried about it lady? I know what I am doing and you are in no position to tell me such things, it is just I like seeing people's fears you know, and it awakens my soul to slaughter them even more do you understand that? "

" Hm..you really are sick in the head. "

" Hah?! Aren't all Projects sick in the head?!! HAHAHA!! DON'T TELL ME YOUR MASTER'S HEAD IS ALRIGHT? KEKEHAHA!!! I PRETTY MUCH EXPECT YOU TO SAY THAT!! " Outcast laughingly said.

" I am just here to tell you that don't touch a student named Uesugi. " Lunar said.

" Oh? Who is this guy? I have no intention on killing him at all, not until you mentioned him that is, kekek. "

" You know what awaits you once you break this agreement of us, Master will find you everywhere if you take his prey, you understand that don't you? "

" Well as long as you tell me who this guy really is then this agreement is as good as confirmed Lunar. "

" I don't plan to tell you anything more Outcast, just stay away from this kid, you might find yourself some trouble facing this kid as well, in fact, he can kill you easily without any hesitations if he wants to. "

" Oh? Interesting, I am now into killing this guy then. "

Lunar then attacked Outcast but he dodged quite easily.

" You are slow Lunar, kukuku. "

He then jumped off the building and waved at Lunar.

" In the next few days, you might find this guy named Uesugi in the news!! HAHAHAHA!!!! " Outcast said along with a devilish laugh.

He then disappeared like a shadow falling into the darkness.

" Good luck with that Outcast, I hope you can come back alive. " Lunar said, then walked out of the building.

A moment later Outcast find his target for the night.

" I see, so you are one of them huh? Kukuku, say your farewells to your wife. " He said that quietly.

The target was talking to his wife and was kissing his children on the forehead and smiled together.

" Are you sure you are going to be all right honey? I am quite worried about what might happen you know. " The wife worryingly said.