Chapter 12 Part 3

It's already late night when we arrived in the Island of Survival, we are instructed to go to our respective cabins for us to sleep in.

These cabins have rooms that can hold two people. Andres and I are the ones that shared rooms.

"Oi Uesugi! It's quite a day wasn't it?"

Andres interrupted my reading time, again.

"I guess."

"Why are you still reading that book? You were reading that like the whole freaking time!"

"I enjoy reading Andres, I am letting you guys do your thing so let me do mine."

"Alright then, you better sleep now, it's already PM 11:00."

"Okay."

Our bed is a double decked, Andres insisted he wanted to be in the bottom part of the bed since it is a lot warmer.

He turned off the lamp a moment later.

"Good night Uesugi."

"Night Andres." I responded

He then started to snore moments later.

It is bugging me off quite a bit but at least I get to have an alone time with my book again.

Since Andres turned off the lamp I used the moonlight rays being shone in my window for illumination since it is considerably dark.

After approximately 20 minutes of reading I finally decided to sleep.

*Creak*

I went down to keep my book inside my backpack and then went back up.

*Creak*

It starts tomorrow huh?

I began to slowly close my eyes and slept upon finishing the words I whispered to myself, and in no time I fell asleep.

The next morning we were woken up by a very loud noise and a voice of a very pissed off man.

*Screech*

"STUDENTS WAKE YOUR ASSES UP!!! IT IS THE DAY OF YOUR FIRST SPECIAL EXAM, THOSE WHO DOESN'T COME HERE RIGHT NOW WILL BE EXPELLED WITH NO REMORSE OR WHATSOEVER. MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASSES RIGHT NOW!!!"

Students rambled and rushed towards the field where the voice came from as they heard the consequences of being lousy and slow.

*Rumble*

*Step*

"OI UESUGI WAKE UP!!"

"I'm wide awake Andres."

"Ah, of course! Let's hurry up!"

I feel drowsy and lightheaded because it is too early in the morning to be awake.

We were instructed to wear our Sports Uniform and so I wore it without a moment of hesitation hurriedly.

The students were still panickly running.

I followed where they went since I have no idea whatsoever on where to gather.

Classes were told to form a line separated by gender.

Unfortunately I was in dead last of the Class C's boys only line, I can still hear words from the examiner though which is a very good thing.

"Now, I want you all to listen! I will be announcing what kind of special exam you will be taking, I will also be going to inform you about the rules of the exam and how can you pass it." The examiner announced.