Chapter 7 Part 2

Footsteps are being heard, the class felt intense pressure hoping that our new teacher is not worse or as worse as Ryuu.

The footsteps stopped and the door was slowly being opened,

The door opened and we saw a figure of a woman.

Hmmm

She then started to walk towards the table and halted.

Kiba and Schwartz also has no idea who the woman is.

A moment later, the woman cleared her throat and.........

" GOODMORNING TO EVERYBODY!!! I AM YOUR NEW TEACHER HIMARI KADENOKOJI!!! " She shouted and greeted us students with a very cheerful tone that is even more that Onodera's.

The whole class was a bit surprised about her.

" Pleasure to meet you everybody!!! I am new to this school so please let us make every moment and minute count!!!! " She added.

" Uhm, Kadenokoji-sensei............ " Kiba said

" Hmm? " Kadenokoji-sensei gave off a very bright smile and a very cheerful composure.

" You....are our new teacher?? The very famous Kadenokoji of Russia? "

" You got it right!!! I am Kadenokoji of Russia, A chess master and a very very successful businesswoman. "

" Wait I think I saw you in a magazine. " Kaguya said.

She then took out a magazine.

" This is you right? "

" Yes that is me!! " Sensei happily said.

" DAMN WE ARE LUCKY! The great Kadenokoji is our new teacher!! " Schwartz said.

" Heehee, I think I am the lucky one here, I am very grateful I was accepted in such an academy and I get to challenge myself with this as well. " She joyfully said.

" Let us enjoy the school years okay? " She added.

" YES! "  The whole class answered.

I can tell that the class was very happy with our new teacher, Himari Kadenokoji a very famous business woman and a very famous chess master, but it isn't surprising to me.

After all......

" Sensei I think you would love to meet a Russian classmate as well. " Kiba said

You need to stop involving me with such things.

I pretended to not hear.

" Aaaahhh Roach Uesugi huh?? " Sensei giggled.

" Pleased to meet you Uesugi. " She spoke in Russian language.

" Hmm? "

She then smiled at me and I just looked back at the window to try and not attract attention.

When I looked at her, she just smiled and continued to get along with my classmates.

" Oh, the final day for the choosing of partner is today I heard, and Tokugawa family said that their relative which is Miku will be partnered up with Date. " She joyfully said wearing a very innocent smile.

" Since Date and Tokugawa-chan are the last ones that aren't partnered up, we could therefore conclude that no one will be dropped out for now. " She added.

" For now? "

" Ah it seems you have forgotten about the main purpose of the choosing of partners, the exam is the reason why. "

" Oh right my very bad. " Kiba apologized.

" Don't worry, I am very sure that every single one of you can pass, I will be cheering all of you up!!! " She cheerfully announced.

" YES!! " The whole class answered.

Right after that, sensei started to discuss and the whole class was really different now.

Why does it have to be Saturday.

It's Saturday supposedly we won't be having any classes but since we have an upcoming exam, Saturdays will be given to students to learn the most crucial topics you need to know for the upcoming exam. Basically this Saturday is a hardcore discussion grind for the students as this is the last day we get to be taught by our teachers for the exam.

The class were really focusing on the topics being taught by Kadenokoji-sensei, she is not only cute but I think she has a very fine tone of body, making the guys focus a bit better now.

It really depends on the teacher huh.

Kadenokoji-sensei is very good at teaching, we are very lucky to have her here in this class.

Oddly enough, I saw her looking at me several times.

Damn you Kiba, you shouldn't have mentioned me.

Partly it was Kiba's fault and partly mine, although that isn't much of a big deal I am a bit feeling uncomfortable.

The discussions that teacher taught us is very hard, you can't understand it very quick but if you manage to simplify everything in your own way it is really easy.

I am a bit skeptical on how the whole class would tackle the exam but it doesn't really matter if we lost someone or not.

As long as I am here then there shouldn't be a problem.

In my opinion it would be better if we lessen out the students in this class, but their choice is just too terrible. Tokugawa is a very good catch honestly and we are lucky enough to have her here, the only thing we need to do though is how should we manage her attitude which is the worst part of her.

A lot of hours later and the bell finally rang indicating that we should have our lunch already.

All of the students waved at Kadenokoji-sensei and she answers them with a wave as well.

As usual I was waiting for everyone to get out because I don't bother sticking myself too much with other people.

Onodera and Date approached me.

" HEY UESUGI-KUN!!! How are you?? " Onodera joyfully asked.

" I am fine. " I answered.

" Where were you yesterday Uesugi-kun? " Date shyly asked.

Sensei was listening to our conversation but I didn't mind.

" I got home early, I am very sorry. " I apologized.

" Woii that shouldnt be a problem you know!!! Date-chan gets to stay so it is very fine now!! " She said

She is so close to my face.

" Hmm...why did you approach me both? "

" Oh nothing, I just thought we could have lunch together!! You, Date-chan and me!!!!! Isn't that fun? We don't have to worry about any cases anymore so let us just enjoy this!!! " She gladly shouted.

" If you say so. "

" Very well then let's go!! " She then pulled Date, and went out the door.

I stood up and stared at sensei. She was still wearing a very soft smile and with a cute look in her eyes.

I then walked out and caught up to Onodera and Date.

They were just chatting and I was just listening as we are walking towards the cafeteria to have lunch.

" Uesugi-kun.......are you okay? " Date asked me.

" Yes, why? "

" Uhmm you look like you were bothered by something......so I asked you that. "

" Don't worry. "

" Okay. " She then smiled and continued to talk with Onodera.

I feel a bit better, now that our sensei is someone we can trust.

Class C has a high chance to ascend now, although not to Class S instantly we still have a chance against Class B.