Chapter 12 Part 2

"Hmm?"

"Urgh, sorry for that." the woman apologized.

She looked at me later on after cleaning herself and then started to ask me.

"You seriously don't know me?" she asked with a face flaunting her pride that has been shattered.

"No..."

"Oh man! Here I was acting all proud and all!"

She then looked and pointed at me.

"I'm Rika Hinata and I am an idol." after saying those words she gave off a prideful smile.

"Idol?"

"Pfft! Don't tell me you don't know what that is?" she let out a giggle as she mocked my level of knowledge.

"I do. I meant to ask if what you said were true."

"Ah! Of course of course! Here take a look at this." she handed me her phone right after.

It turns out she really is a popular idol in New Japan, she had a lot of very successful concerts but a questionable thing can be asked. Why is she placed in Class C if she had a reputation that is prestigious and loved by the majority?

I am planning to ask her that, only it is a bit rude to do so considering we aren't that too close.

After handing her phone to me I returned it right after I was done looking at it.

"I see."

She then put her phone in her hoodie's pocket and then looked at me with yet another bright expression.

"Sooooo, do I meet your standards?" she asked me politely.

After a moment of thinking what to respond I gave her a straightforward answer.

"Do as you please."

Upon hearing those words you can see her geniune expression of being grateful, she then started to take my hand and shaked it.

"Thanks a lot! You will not regret it!" she happily said.

"Alright."

She and I had some basic conversations to burn time and from the looks of it she is enjoying it while on my case not so frankly, but oh well she seems to be one of the people that geniunely wants to talk with me so I am a bit grateful.

Note: I would just like to note that the adjectives I am using to describe Uesugi's feelings in certain situations aren't completely what Uesugi is feeling, the man still have a lot to learn and is trying to uncover the realistic description of these and experience it for himself. For example in this phrase "I am a bit grateful" he does feel grateful but just not totally (notice the word bit before the adjective), I still lack a lot of words to call my vocabulary top-notch so please bear with the words I use even if it doesn't accurately fit the actual emotions or feelings that Uesugi is feeling.

A moment later Andres finally revealed himself after being late for 10 minutes.

"AH! Uesugi! You are ther-"

He was stopped from completing the words he was uttering when she saw Hinata.

"HINATA-CHAN?! W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HINATA-CHAN UESUGI?! A LADY THAT IS PERHAPS INTERESTED IN YOU AFTER SEEING YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL HAPPENS TO BE AN IDO-"

"Have some coffee Andres." Hinata offered Andres some coffee and it turned out to be very effective on keeping his mouth shut since this is still a public place.