Chapter 11 Part 5

"Oi, oi, Hoga-sama, that new guy is bad news, what will we do about that dude?" Alice asked Hoga.

The prodigy stayed silent for a short while, perplexed and impressed by Uesugi's skills in this pariticular sport they are battling in.

"This has just gotten pretty interesting, losing at this point won't even feel bad." Hoga said as he smiled of happiness.

"Hoga?"

Hoga smiled displaying his excitement.

"It seems like we are up for a challenge, no change of plans, let us destroy them." he confidently said with no signs of worries in his face, in fact he looks even more excited.

"O-okay."

Meanwhile in the other bench area where Class C's team is resting, Kiba and Schwartz are drinking water to rehydrate themselves and as for Uesugi, well he is doing Uesugi things.

"Uesugi, you seem pretty calm, how do you even keep your emotions that still and consistent?" Kiba asked Uesugi.

Uesugi who is chewing on some lollipop seems quite annoyed by the fact that Kiba just don't mind his own business.

"I just chew on some lollipop." Uesugi answered calmly.

"Eh?"

"Yeah, there is no exact answer actually, I am just used to it."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

The three then rested for a bit and then looked at Class S' team.

"They wouldn't go easy on us now, so let's also do our bests." Kiba said.

"You still need to tone it down a bit Kiba you might suffer from permanent bone damages." Schwartz worriedly reminded Kiba.

"Don't worry about it that much."

A moment later Kiba's friends came up to him and is cheering him up, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Uesugi is one of the factors that led them to being triumphant in the previous quarter.

"Way to go Kiba-san! I know you can do it!" Kaguya cheered up Kiba.

"Yeah, thanks."

Uesugi then looked at them and then continued to chew on his lollipop.

Kiba and his friends were having fun talking, Uesugi didn't mind it but later on was approached by his group of friends as well.

"Yo Uesugi you are hot damn amazing man!" Andres complimented Uesugi.

The group were astounded by Uesugi's skills in volleyball, they felt bamboozled because they always had an impression that he is not that kind of a guy who is very good at sports to the point where he can be compared to an S Class leveled student, they always see him as an edgy otaku who probably reads manga on his spare time.

"Yeah." Uesugi responded to Andres' compliments.

Andres then felt gloomy.

"Why do you have to give me half-assed answers man?" He said with a crying face.

Andres is crying in the background then a moment later Onodera started to talk.

"Uesugi, I know you can stand toe to toe even against Class S players if it's volleyball! I mean, you kind of saved me from being hit by a volleyball one time, I don't know if you can recall it though but thanks for that." Onodera said as her face slowly turned red of shyness as she thanked Eden.

"You're welcome I guess." Eden responded.

The same as Kiba' group, Uesugi's group started to talk and have conversations with each other as well, they appear to be having fun and enjoying their talks.