Chapter 8: The Exam

3 days til the day of the exam, I am not worried because I think I have enough knowledge to at least pass it.

I am on my way to Shimazu's place because we are going to have a study session, along with Onodera and Date, but first I have to go see all of them in the Hospital where Shimazu was confined.

This is gonna be a bit awkward not gonna lie.

Imperial Mall is a bit crowded, so I will be taking a rather quiet path. The sole reason why I am here is because I am going to buy a book on how not to be awkward.

It's better to be ready.

I am in the bookshop and unlike the Academy, the book selection here is smaller and unlike in the library the books here are pretty common.

Now where is it.

After minutes of looking for it, I finally found it.

Guy's book selection

It's in this selection.

I then opened it and after scanning it for a minute, I figured that this is credible so I took it and went to the cashier.

I payed for the book and did all the shenanigans when paying.

After that I then went outside and walked very slowly.

I feel like someone really is following me.

I went to a dark path which is also the shortcut for the Mall's exit.

I was reading the book while navigating my own way outside. The hospital is a bit far from here so I will be taking a cab.

Shimazu and Tokugawa will finally be able to go, which is great.

Will Tokugawa join us? I felt like she will.

But that doesn't really matter that much honestly, as long as Shimazu is alright then there is nothing to worry about.

In the middle of reading the book someone was attacking me.

What the....

I dodged the attack rather easily.

Since it was a bit dark, I didn't see who was attacking me.

But the question is why would someone attack me out of nowhere then?

I took a closer look at the attacker but he proceeded to throw a flurry of kicks and punches.

" Hey...do I know you? " I asked.

But the attacker didn't answer and just continued to attack me with all his might.

They looked slow to me, so I easily dodged the attacker's offenses.

But I can tell this guy don't intend to kill me or something, if anything the guy just wanted to test out my skills.

I see.

The guy then threw a very strong punch but I caught it.

" Tell me who you are....... "

But the attacker struggled to get away from my grip and not a moment later he ran away.

" What's the deal with that guy. "

I then continued walking, when I noticed that something is shining.

This thing is very familiar to me.

" I see, so it's you huh? " I then picked it up and placed it inside my pocket, then continued walking.

Not an hour later, I then arrived at the hospital.

When I was about to enter Shimazu's room there was a very loud noise inside.