Chapter 2 Part 2

Coffee is all I really could ask for, you could say that I enrolled in this school just because of their quality coffee and yes that is the truth.

I am getting excited .

As I left the classroom, I notice this one guy alone. From the looks of it he is southeastern asian, and I could tell that his skin is perfectly tanned but is he a loner just like myself?

Should I talk to him?

As I have that thought inside my head I notice 3 classmates approaching him.

" Yo, negro care to give us some yens? You know to save yourself some trouble? " The biggest guy out of them said.

This school tolerates racism?

I observed them a bit longer to hear what they are talking about.

" Come on Takamura, I can't give you some yens we were all given equally. "
The SE Asian said.

" Ha? Just shut up and give us half of your money pignoy, or else you will be given a good amount of beating in the face, aren't you afraid of me? "

This guy is Filipino huh? I see no problem with them at all, I don't even see problem with the African skin color, is that really a basis on how you should treat them? And Takamura called him Pignoy as well, that is just too disrespectful.

As I was listening to them, I can hear the Filipino guy whisper

" Putang ina mo. "

I am pretty sure Takamura heard that but he couldn't understand.

" Just give us that money Andres, that is all we want okay? We don't want to cause any troubles you know. " Takamura said that again but wearing a sadistic smile.

I can tell that Andres is getting pissed off, but I think he can't really do anything about it because this Takamura guy is not only so big but is also intimidating and it almost look like that he can kill you anytime.

"F..... Fine, open up your phone I will give you half of my budget. " Andres said.

I can tell that he is really upset about it, but I know he doesn't want to get beaten up and be branded as loser, but it is quite sad that his expectations after this moment will be the exact opposite of what he is expecting.

" Good. Ah yes I have ¥150,000 thanks to this loser HAHAHA! "

" Nice, but I think the gang is waiting for us already Takamura. "

" Oh yeah, we need to go. Ciao loser, gimme your money again later hehee. "

The three of them finally left after this one guy mentioned that their gang is waiting for them.

In this school everything is allowed, as long as you pay. Gang Faction is allowed, Merchant Faction and many more, but Royalty Faction is by far the biggest and strongest faction in the Academy and yes the name said it already only Royalties can join this faction. It is also said that the Royalty Faction holds great power the same as the Student Council.

Is racism and bullying really fine? Maybe soon enough I will get beaten up as well.

I am a bit skeptical on this school's system but I guess this works because it really doesn't matter to me, as long as I can enjoy the coffee here I am going to experience paradise.

I then walked towards the direction of the cafeteria, seeing a lot of people in the corridors chatting, seeing a lot of people having fun on roaming, seeing a lot of people bonding with strangers.