Chapter 11: Victory?

In the volleyball field, a fierce battle is set to happen. A fight between prodigies that everyone wants to witness, a fight between unarguably the best first year volleyball players in the academy. In a 3 versus 3 match everybody hesitates on who should they put their bets into, it's a match that everybody don't wanna miss, it's a match of life and death for a team that is going to participate in this match and for the other it is none other than for the reason to see their enemy embarassed and humiliated in front of their eyes as they laugh and spit in front of them.

It is a battle between Class S' Hoga and Class C's Kiba!!!!!

Their respective team is consisted with 3 players themselves included of course.

The lineup is as follows.

Class C                          

-Kiba                              
-Schwartz                     
-Jin                             

Class S
-Hoga
-Alice
-Marin

This battle is something that Class C should absolutely win, why? you may ask, well their terms are simple.

If Class C wins, they are allowed to seek assistance from Class S for once in only one special exam. This means that Class C will be receiving an advantage in one of the special exams that will be given to them and they can take advantage of this for their victory and climb to the higher tier classes.

Now this may sound too good to be true but this is actually the suggestion of Class S, but of course it wouldn't be without a cost. If Class S wins which is very likely they are allowed to enslave Kiba and Schwartz.

Class S planned this all just to humiliate Kiba and Schwartz, with this happening Class S surely know that Class C will fall with their leader in the palm of their hands.

Knowing Kiba and Schwartz they didn't hesitate to take this deal and is willing to sacrifice theirselves in order for Class C to gain an upperhand in one of the special exams. For the other classes this deal wouldn't cut it out for them, but seeing Class C's dire situation Kiba didn't hesitate to take the gamble even if it's exchange for his dignity the same goes for Schwartz.

Class C isn't looking forward to this knowing their leaders' lives is on the line but they have faith in them, much as the sheeps trust their shepherd.

An hour earlier.

"Roach-kun wha-" Andres asked

"Roach is such a weird first name, I'd much rather you call me Uesugi or Eden." Uesugi responded with a strange yet calm tone.

"Eden?" Andres asked again.

"That's my second name."

"EH?!?! YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A SECOND NAME?!" exclaimed Andres.

"Don't call me that if people are around."

"O-Okay."

A moment of silence fell upon the two making such an awkward atmosphere. Andres then started to sigh as he remember what happened earlier.

"I'm quite unfortunate am I not?" He said with a rather upset voice.

"Yeah."

"Can't you at least try to sugarcoat your answers a bit? It hurts me when you just blatantly answer with 'yeah'" Andres said with a disappointed face.

Uesugi then stopped walking catching Andres' attention.

"Why are you stop-"

Words from Andres mouth was sealed shut when he saw Hoga and his companion Alice. Not only that, he also saw Schwartz and Kiba.