Chapter 11 Part 6

The sound of the ball getting hit filled the whole place.

*Smash*

One team scores, the other team follows with another.

*Smash*

No one is even cheering anymore, everyone is consumed by the intense atmosphere that no one bothers to even make a sound.

*Smash*

The players themselves are getting tired.

*Smash*

Sweating, fatigued, and exhausted.

*Smash*

"6 more to go!" shouted Kiba.

*Smash*

*Smash*

*Smash*

Everyone in the field is running out of breath, with the exception of Hoga and Uesugi.

*Smash*

Uesugi does his best as their team's defensive player trying to save every ball that is too hard to foresee.

*Tap*

Save after save, spikes after spikes, smart plays after smart plays.

*Smash*

Both team is holding on so far, only 3 scores left to decide the winner of this match.

"Yohooo don't let Class S down boys!" Fukuhara shouted.

Hoga then spiked the ball and was able to score, his team only needs 2 more to win this.

"Uesugi, what are you doing?!" Class C complained.

"Come on, are you even trying? You barely did anything this round!"

Uesugi didn't listen to all of this and instead tried to go on with his own tempo.

"Uesugi, are you getting tired?" a tired Kiba asked.

"I am fine." Uesugi responded casually.

"Alright, I am sorry about pressuring you to defend the backline when Hoga is their spiker, you are the best option in terms of defense."

"Sure."

This time Hoga is the one who will be serving.

*Dribble*

Hoga dribbled the ball to create his own momentum with the ball.

Later on he served the ball perfectly.

Uesugi was still able to skillfully receive the ball very well.

"Schwartz!" Kiba shouted to signal Schwartz.

"I got it!" Schwartz responded.

Alice then moved quickly towards Schwartz to wall him.

"I don't think that's happening secondhand man."

Schwartz was already in the position to spike, he spiked the ball but unfortunately wasn't able to score for the team, Alice was able to block it.

However Uesugi was quick on the move on trying to save the ball.

He then looked at Schwartz to sign him that Kiba is already positioning himself for a fast play.

Schwartz was able to read this and quickly set the ball up for Kiba to spike.

Two players are already walling Kiba but Kiba was so determined to spike the ball and penetrate their frontline defense even if Hoga is at the backline.