Chapter 3 Part 4

I am preparing to go to school, wearing my bra and my underwear, I am Miku Tokugawa and you might have already know me for being the Top 1 of Class C.

" This school sure is rough huh? "

Kuma really did something very unacceptable yesterday, I hate it.

I swear, I will take all of you down especially you Kuma.

It doesn't show but I am actually very good at hand to hand combat, I really just can't do anything yesterday because I couldn't do anything and I don't want to embarass myself more.

" What is wrong with acting like a princess? Tsk. "

Everyone really hates me huh? I don't care.

I readied myself for school, already prepared of the humiliation I experienced yesterday.

" I have to face it, I need to start from the bottom, but I won't need anyone. "

I just have an independent nature because my parents raised me this way, and I should I say I pretty much mastered it already.

In this World, you are alone. Nobody will always be there for you but yourself.

I believe in that motto my guardians told me.

I then locked my condo and waited for a cab.

Not so long later, I then noticed this guy Uesugi a loner and a shadow in the class waiting as well.

Tch, a useless human being.

He just got tired of waiting and just walked away, he didn't notice me at all, what a careless guy.

A cab finally arrived and I immediately ride it.

I arrived at the academy fast, and I just walked swiftly hoping that no one bumps at me.

I guess it is a bit too early huh?

As I arrived in the classroom I sat down and thought of solutions on how to ascend to Class S alone.

It's.......just.......too impossible.....

I heard that there is a way to ascend to Class S but by only maintaining a SSS+ overall ability. So far the highest overall average is S so reaching triple S+ is basically not a viable idea, I need to throw it out.

Special exams? But........I need to rely on some people as well right?

Special exams are the fastest way to overtake classes, the school offers unique style of specials tests sometimes including technology and sometimes survival and cooperation.

The first special exam is at summer, but we aren't really sure how it would turn out or what the rules are, for now it is obscure.

I should be lax, but I can't help but feel like shit being in this class. Tch.

Not a moment later, Uesugi arrived and as usual he doesn't talk to anybody.

I wonder if this guy hides something, I really can feel that this guy is acting dumb to not stand out.

I want to talk to him to ask that but it would be weird right?

So I just continued on minding my own business, checking some news on my phone and just thought up of ideas that will help me soon.

Sooner, a huge number of students entered the classroom, and there it goes again, the noise and annoyance.

Ugh....I totally forgot about the physical activity today, tsk.