Chapter 9: A simple favor to ask

I wandered around and finally saw the charts results for the exam that we took earlier.

Seeing the charts for Class C, I noticed that no one failed so that is great.

The highest pair average we got in our class is 86.5% which is Tokugawa and Date's average.

That's very impressive and I congratulate them for their hardwork.

" Hmm??"

I looked for Shimazu and my average, but a moment later Shimazu approached me while catching her breath.

" Uesugi-kun! Finally I found you!! " As if running out of breathe she said that.

" What is the rush Shimazu? " I asked her.

" I came to tell you our average. " She said.

" Oh? Can I see? " I asked her.

" Firstly, please explain this to me. " After saying that she showed me my scores in her phone.

" How come you got 50 score on all subjects? Each test paper all contains 100 questions you know? " She shockingly said.

" 50 huh? Not a bad score isn't it? " I said.

" Don't kid around with me Uesugi-kun, is this intentional? " She asked me seriously.

" I guess coincidences can really be freaky. " I said with a plain face.

" Let me elaborate okay? Come here so that no one can hear us. " Sounding timid she then started to drag me somewhere.

" Mathematics 50, Science 50, English 50, History 50, Japanese 50, Technology 50. " She elaborated.

" Do you know the chances of you getting 50 on all of our subjects with 100 as a perfect score is like 1 to 300? That is like 0.003%! Unless it is intentional. " She added.

I sighed and reasoned.

" I guess luck really is on my side. " I answered.

" I see. " She realized, asking me these questions will lead us nowhere.

" 50 on all subjects, what are the odds? " I said.

She smiled and then congratulated me.

" Congratulations to the both of us Uesugi-kun, we won't be expelled " Saying that she then smiled warmly.

I nodded.

" We are indeed lucky. " I said

" Uesugi-kun, I think we have to return to the classroom. " Shimazu suggested

" Yeah, we should. " I answered.

We then started to walk towards our classroom because we are told to do so.

As we arrived in the classroom everyone was celebrating this victory of Class C, which is not losing anyone after this hellish exam.

" Yo!! This exam was easy! " Iko said proudly.

" You barely passed Iko but it is fine! " His friend Gujo teased him.

" Hah?! Said by someone who was up everynight to watch porn! "

" Wait aren't you the same? "

After that the both of them then started to laugh out very loud.

Iko and Gujo are one of the lowest rated student in Class C, and you can say that a lot of girls here hated them because they are very loud and perverted.

They then caught me listening to them.

" Oi! Uesugi am I correct? " Gujo asked me.

" Me? " I questioned.